3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

stokkie

Jul 9, 2018
game doesnt launch im missing dll files when i try to download them i cant it say i already have them or higher version installed pls help

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
what's the point of carrying the girl? All it does is make me weaker
There’s a part later in the game where you have to carry one to put her into a machine to open the path forward.

It also changes your masturbation animation.

Drakoona

Feb 10, 2021
the standalone version the complete one that I have keeps crashing when I got to the last level should this happen or something?

Reactions: Andi3579

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Installing Visual c++ 2012 didn't help either
I've check Pixel Game Maker . So dependency for it are VC 2010/2012/2015

I suggest downloading BCUninstaller find VC and uninstall already installed, redo everything but without antivirus turned on. both x86 and x64
After you done all of that, download the game again. (STILL WITHOUT Antivirus on), start the game. See if it works.

If not, then it may be some engine problem with Pixel Game Maker. But I doubt that, probability is it's your antivirus issue.

Inside game folder there is text file called action_log.txt

Copy inside here to see what it might be a problem.

Vladislavius

Mar 30, 2021
I've check Pixel Game Maker . So dependency for it are VC 2010/2012/2015

I suggest downloading BCUninstaller find VC and uninstall already installed, redo everything but without antivirus turned on. both x86 and x64
After you done all of that, download the game again. (STILL WITHOUT Antivirus on), start the game. See if it works.

If not, then it may be some engine problem with Pixel Game Maker. But I doubt that, probability is it's your antivirus issue.

Inside game folder there is text file called action_log.txt

Copy inside here to see what it might be a problem.
action_log.txt the file is missing in the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Antivirus is turned off

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
action_log.txt the file is missing in the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Antivirus is turned off
I cannot help you. Maybe your OS is messed up, and god knows what else.
Game works perfectly fine for me if I follow instructions on dependencies.

One last tip is to check compatibility options on player.exe
Or to change language locale to English (US), instead of what you are using currently.
Sometimes, for whatever reason the Windows have issues with unicoding different languages properly. And many do not work as intended. Well not windows per se, but applications that are built on NET.framework SDK and it's known issue.

Duwaifo

Mar 19, 2023
game opens then crashs out idk why but i would love to play it

and now ive got dll errors im gonna punch a hole in my wall

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
game opens then crashs out idk why but i would love to play it

and now ive got dll errors im gonna punch a hole in my wall
many did, he apologized and said he would use a diffrent engine in the future. Chances are that, if you can play it , it will stay that way. Solced my dll errors to only get the 0x000007b error and noone could help me yet.

Duwaifo

Mar 19, 2023
many did, he apologized and said he would use a diffrent engine in the future. Chances are that, if you can play it , it will stay that way. Solced my dll errors to only get the 0x000007b error and noone could help me yet.
yea ive managed to get back to the game window opening then crashing out again. the way i got back there is literarily putting the missing dlls in the folder with the player (try both 32bit and 64 bit 32work for me at least)

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes