3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Zekronas You have to have max breast size exp and then get parasite'ed in them which is the only way for any body part to reach the final stage of infestation/size. (as a result you can only see those image's for a short period before the larva or fly's are birthed and the size reduces afterwards)

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Zekronas You have to have max breast size exp and then get parasite'ed in them which is the only way for any body part to reach the final stage of infestation/size. (as a result you can only see those image's for a short period before the larva or fly's are birthed and the size reduces afterwards)
Parasitized by what? The tentacle flower thing that fucks her tits?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
muschi26 It's a chance based thing to first off get parasitized and then you need I believe 10 exp birthing wise for that aspect for it to show that last stage. It's honestly not worth it and easy to miss the details since the last stage of the parasite birthing is like 30 second max before birthing occurs and so if it happens during gameplay then well...yeah miss-able.

Lucefina

Mar 20, 2021
Can someone please tell me more games like this where you get breast enlargement etc. from... "like" scenes with monsters or something. Or trend where there is a list of games. Thanks.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can someone please tell me more games like this where you get breast enlargement etc. from... "like" scenes with monsters or something. Or trend where there is a list of games. Thanks.
Well, for starter’s there’s ST Hot Dog King’s other game, Para Ark. There’s also Lilia’s Livelihood. Apparently there’s some in Horny Mage Academy: Dark Tower, but it’s been a while since I played it, so I don’t remember. Going off of a quick search, it would seem that both Holstein Girls and Tentacle Slave have content like that as well, but I’ve never played those so I wouldn’t know.

Reactions: Lucefina

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What do you do with the girls you can pick up on the ground? I can fuck them but am I meant to bring them somewhere?
There’s a machine in the fourth area or thereabouts which you need to put one in in order to open the way forward. They’re not used for anything else until then, so I think they might be an early concept or something more a mechanic that ended up not being developed further.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes