3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
More stages, more enemies, rebalance of upgrade costs, and an ending, of sorts. Not satisfying, but I suppose it was inevitable after the journals said she started cloning herself and 'only she can resist corruption'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
More stages, more enemies, rebalance of upgrade costs, and an ending, of sorts. Not satisfying, but I suppose it was inevitable after the journals said she started cloning herself and 'only she can resist corruption'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im going to guess that it is not available yet on the itch io? as the same "demo" end appears after the final boss that ive reached (the angel)

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
There are 4 new enemies (new bug enemy with penis; stationary snake-like thing which likes your breasts; flying ghost-like thing with big boobs; and stationary women with weird plant-mouth thing attacking from their asses). And the gallery allows to toggle the size of your belly, breasts and penis, at least once you defeat the final boss.

The final boss has some stuff going on background, but she's the only enemy to lack her own scenes with the player whatsoever (including on defeat), so just shoot to kill.

Im going to guess that it is not available yet on the itch io? as the same "demo" end appears after the final boss that ive reached (the angel)
Yes, itch.io still has outdated 0.12 version.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
New update out on itch (Version 1.00)
Changelog (copypasted b/c lazy and tired)

HAS2 - Ver1.00 Update log

1. Unlocking last level
  2. Increased wood drop rate

Reactions: Gnu$
Apr 8, 2019
Honestly I think the only thing left I want this game to add is for the MC to get and keep their max asset size (another size up could be quite fun too but let's start small). And maybe some more urethral stuff or docking, they can't just whet our degenerate appetites with just one cock birth scene.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Honestly I think the only thing left I want this game to add is for the MC to get and keep their max asset size (another size up could be quite fun too but let's start small). And maybe some more urethral stuff or docking, they can't just whet our degenerate appetites with just one cock birth scene.
I don't know if you can get birthing size, but if you birth more from that orifice the minimum gets bigger, so if you have like 20 births from the urethra the it never goes smaller than one step below max. At least in 0.12 not sure if you can get it to stick even bigger in 1.0, haven't explored that much.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I'll definitely say I enjoyed the last 2 games way more than this. TBH this one does not provide anything new really, but perhaps it will serve a stepping stone in experience for the next games of this kind if the dev makes more.

Edit: Actually I really enjoyed where you could just pick up the downed lady and carry her around. Just like that whole thing but I don't think many games if any at all do stuff like that.

Reactions: TheCombatFox

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
I really like the fetishes in this dev's games, but the gameplay ends up getting in the way by being too grindy. I ended up editing save files to skip grinds in the RPGM games.

Would be nice if upgrades in this game don't need much grinding.
I spent almost half of the day on "completing" this game without noticing the time... Well, the game itself is not completed yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You're right on the grinding part

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
I'll definitely say I enjoyed the last 2 games way more than this. TBH this one does not provide anything new really, but perhaps it will serve a stepping stone in experience for the next games of this kind if the dev makes more.

Edit: Actually I really enjoyed where you could just pick up the downed lady and carry her around. Just like that whole thing but I don't think many games if any at all do stuff like that.
You can screw her via the masturbate buttons

EDIT: Not sure what it will do if the character is a female... I did that when she's a futa

Crusader_V

Oct 27, 2020
Great game, simple yet is not too monotonic and boring.
But is there only one ending? Or does the dev want to add more later?

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes