3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

illusionFan

Apr 7, 2018
Please use CheatEngine. With that you can edit the values for ammunition, lust, health, etc. quite comfortably. Best you do that in the intro. For example for ammo, get the inital value in CE, then shoot once and filter the values. Then you should see the variable address and with that you can find out all other values. Takes 1-2 mins at the beginning of each game. Best of luck.
Can't find any values.
What am I looking for to find loaded shotgun ammo,
and spare ammo? Byte, 4 byte, floats, none work.
Then, if this is renpy, doesn't Python move the vars around memory?

Edit: values are Double

Last edited:
Reactions: Arpix101

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Latest version save, all levels completed up to end.

don't care about values but probably if you all using Cheat Engine can reverse the values back to 0 then youd have a fairly clean slave to do whatever you want to her stat wise.

Search: Demo_Version_0.08 Full Save

Reactions: apple213

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Latest version save, all levels completed up to end.

don't care about values but probably if you all using Cheat Engine can reverse the values back to 0 then youd have a fairly clean slave to do whatever you want to her stat wise.

Search: Demo_Version_0.08 Full Save
Thanks dude.

Balial42

May 3, 2018

Just go to itch.io and get the latest versions.
-> fast Download and without some unwanted extras

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
For anyone that is interested:

Game update 0.08:
Unlocking Level 7-9
Adding statistic number to "status"
Increase attack/ reload speed
Increase loot drop
Added sex replay room

Update 0.09:
Updates to try and resolve crashes that have been reported by players.

Update 0.10: (released an hour or 2 ago)
More changes to try and resolve crashes that players are reporting.

So, if you are running on version 0.08 and aren't having any problems, you should be able to skip 0.09 and 0.10.

Reactions: JoJoPool

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
has anyone been able to get the hp value to show in there cheat engines? I can find most values, but "current hp" has been a pain to find. so far.

Andi3579

Feb 17, 2019
Yes, I was able to do so. It is a double value in the same range as the other materials. As it changes all the time, quite hard for me to tell the exact storage location in the memory.

But Lust is anyway the more important metric as you can regain HP quite easily by having intercourse... :)

Jul 13, 2023
Yes, I was able to do so. It is a double value in the same range as the other materials. As it changes all the time, quite hard for me to tell the exact storage location in the memory.

But Lust is anyway the more important metric as you can regain HP quite easily by having intercourse... :)
can you link the CE Table?

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
its been a long time since ive made a table. It has something to do with finding the address the first time, then pulling a lsit of what that calls from, then cross checking the value again in another instance then checking that address against the first list to narrow the addresses down until you have 1-2 addresses that don't change. then you can use those 1/2 and for sure know what changing them does and know those 2 work without fail even on reloads. *Just time consuming and annoying.*

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HellAfterSchool2-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes