3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Hmm. 0.10. Went through everything, never got futa. What did I miss?
There's supposed to be this long plant with a skin colored tip at the end. let it catch you and it'll attach a dick to the girl you play as. Fucking some enemies with it causes it to grow bigger.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Just a heads up but the latest version of the game makes all previous save files NOT USABLE, so ill try to see if i can speed through another play to get to the end for everyone to mess around with the files.

EDIT: SAVE FULL DEMO

Latest demo finished, limited rapes and births so you can play however you want, upgraded max slug and melee is almost finished.

Note: Final Portal takes you not to the last boss but to the werewolf boss room, you go past it and will reach the final boss, about two or three rooms over.

Last edited:

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
0.12 out and downloadable now:

by the way, why are you talking about Cheat Engine and savegame, is it me or the game is just super easy, I rush through levels using only the melee attack like it is nothing, what am I missing?

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
0.12 out and downloadable now:

by the way, why are you talking about Cheat Engine and savegame, is it me or the game is just super easy, I rush through levels using only the melee attack like it is nothing, what am I missing?
i suppose not everyone here is a gamer

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
i suppose not everyone here is a gamer
I mean i figured out kicking is the best way to get things done instead of shooting, so after a while i found out the Enemy drops Cum every so often so farmed it via kicking them to death when i had strong enough... the only times ive honestly fucked something was when i did the Super attacks on the bosses, which ... can backfire on you and get you pregnant.

but you can then use the drops to increase your melee... its cheaper WAY CHEAPER to upgrade melee than to upgrade shotgun damage and capacity as you only need CUM and Gold no metals or wood.

shotgun slug max at 180 damage kicks around the same. explosive and buck shot dont know as i didnt even bother using those munition types through the play.

There is no stamina system in the game so you dont need to worry about carrying, running, jumping, or even kicking repeatably over having to reload a shotgun and stand still fire.

icelandia

May 28, 2018
To echo a comment in the first page -
As much as I like HDK's theme selection, their games are usually a mechanical mess with too many flaws or not enough meat, often time both. Para Ark had promise, and it turned into a resource grind with a lot of pointless wandering.
This one, though, I like this one. It's janky, yes, but it doesn't waste my time.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I mean i figured out kicking is the best way to get things done instead of shooting, so after a while i found out the Enemy drops Cum every so often so farmed it via kicking them to death when i had strong enough... the only times ive honestly fucked something was when i did the Super attacks on the bosses, which ... can backfire on you and get you pregnant.

but you can then use the drops to increase your melee... its cheaper WAY CHEAPER to upgrade melee than to upgrade shotgun damage and capacity as you only need CUM and Gold no metals or wood.

shotgun slug max at 180 damage kicks around the same. explosive and buck shot dont know as i didnt even bother using those munition types through the play.

There is no stamina system in the game so you dont need to worry about carrying, running, jumping, or even kicking repeatably over having to reload a shotgun and stand still fire.
It also helps that you can use the gallery to generate infinite cum and part EXP if you have the patience. Edit: though the boss of Area 12 counters this hard. She's in the air most of the time.

There's a danger in going too sex heavy. The special attacks may never do their big damage, because it's based on you hitting your max number of sex loops. Too much EXP and you'll never hit the end of your sex loops.

You know, I can't work out what's going on with the gallery. Sometimes the interact points are there, sometimes they're not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aazkaal

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HellAfterSchool2-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
You know, I can't work out what's going on with the gallery. Sometimes the interact points are there, sometimes they're not.
So to fix that, i believe you just have to cum once... so masturbate or use the futa cure, should fix it... originally thought leave and come back to gallery room but it seems to be what fixes it.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I saw ver 1.0 is out on Patreon.
Wat the last version is 0.12?
0.12 -> 1.0???
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Wow you are fucking right, I know he makes his works relatively fast, but even his last game was releasing in versions that made sense, going .12 to 1.0 is wild.

Hey but a game is a game, I'll wait for someone to bless us with this ...finished... product.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Wow you are fucking right, I know he makes his works relatively fast, but even his last game was releasing in versions that made sense, going .12 to 1.0 is wild.

Hey but a game is a game, I'll wait for someone to bless us with this ...finished... product.
who can upload 1.0 version

I've also added the gallery zip in the main folder.

Someone else will have to update OP.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes