3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I will follow this with great interest
Honestly probably not worth bothering, all the other games from this developer are pretty bad with the exception of Para Ark which still isn't all that great. I like the fetishes in his games but even I never bothered with them.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Honestly probably not worth bothering, all the other games from this developer are pretty bad with the exception of Para Ark which still isn't all that great. I like the fetishes in his games but even I never bothered with them.
You have the fail in order to be successful. Unless you just never learn from your mistakes. I am willing to give the dev a chance.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You have the fail in order to be successful. Unless you just never learn from your mistakes. I am willing to give the dev a chance.
Dude, this guy made like 6 games already and they all sucked. This is way beyond failing. People have given this guy 5 chances and he fucked it up each time. How many chances does one person get?

Apr 8, 2019
It's a pretty good game for a pixel game maker lagfest, at least it's largely playable anyways and isn't another crappy rpgmaker title to throw on the pile of forgettable mediocrity. If you fuck around enough you can actually keep the bigger dick+boob sizes it seems, the dev expanding on that further with more size increases can only make it get better.

There's also a couple of (actual) bugs like scenes occasionally softlocking your character while they spam moan noises (they might have fixed this already tbh), and another also scene-related one where you stop gaining lust until you do a scene with those sex machine gate openers. Other than that I just hope they keep adding to this game and make attacking animations smoother to exit out of.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Dude, this guy made like 6 games already and they all sucked. This is way beyond failing. People have given this guy 5 chances and he fucked it up each time. How many chances does one person get?
Would you prefer a dev that shits out many bad games, or a dev that makes one bad game forever (like so many do)?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ther games says press z to confoirm but i have to press y evne the melle attack is not z but y

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
As much as I like the themes that ST puts in their games, they are almost exclusively bad to middling experiences. All 5 Worm Nest games are disasters. Para Ark exists as a stark, jarring exception, though its not also without its jank. It still manages to be an actually good game on top of fulfilling its fetishes. I've been waiting with baited breath for their next project, and here we are. I hope it can manage to capture at least a portion of its predecessor's quality.
I thought the last Worms Nest (5 was it?) was pretty good, significantly better than the latter ones, and the first one was actually one of the first "few" games I played that fucked me up real good and got me into this genre of bugs/insect.

Ah to imagine my life without knowing there are people creating such vile human x insect relations.

I do pray that this game is of higher quality as well, perhaps after creating so many games he will finally realize what works well and use his experience to up the game.

avek

May 18, 2017
I think it comes from the idea that in the anime/hentai genre the human female is the ultimate breeding meat, so every alien or vile creature is going after a girl/woman the same way a human male is.
Basically how I see it, these things with insects are interchangeable:

-Interspecies
-Humiliation, violated by "inferior" beings.
-Breeding, being used as nothing more but a nursery
-Corruption, in the vast majority of cases

Similar things goes for ugly bastards and bestiality, just a different flavor.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes