3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Has anyone figured out where to get gold? At this point I doubt it's even in the game.
Demo with two bosses, and four enemies.

1. worm parasite
2. standard zombie thing
3. futa plant (turns you futa)
4. dildo plant (just fucks you).

boss #1 is a worm generator (can have sex with it), Boss #2 is a Futa face hugged (can have sex with it and get a STP, sexually transmitted parasite to your testicles if you got turned into a futa).

as it stands there are only 4 zones (tutorial, home, room to boss 1, room to boss2).

There is also a Futa removal device in the base camp, you can remove it or keep it.

Unless im missing something there are no galleries right now and no higher material spawns other than standard iron, wood, cum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thot Patrol

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I always assumed it was because either a) they themselves look (or think they look) like the ugly bastard, and so they identify with him; or b) they got rejected by a hot girl once, so now they have a chip on their shoulder and want to see hot girls get their comeuppance.

My brother in christ, if you have played games about women getting fucked by literal bugs and enjoyed them even a little, you are really not in a position to psychoanalyze other people's fetishes.

I can understand that with the lower-end stuff, homeless people lowly monster etc sure, when it's just a fat dude with glasses scoring bitches there's an argument for it. Ugly monsters or ugly/poor/sleazy dudes, sure, Night of Revenge had some good shit based around that. But a lot of these uggo designs are so warped in the face and body that they do not register as human, more like a twisted warty parody of life or a mimic. Might as well be another monster at if they're going to lose so many identifying human traits.
Yeah, I totally agree with this. I actually like 'ugly bastard' stuff when it's more mild. Just for the inherent titillating humiliation of a hot chick getting fucked by a fat/bald/old/etc guy who she is clearly way too good for. It's cathartic. But instead of just unattractive it seems like most of these games are determined to make the UB even more over-the-top-hideous than a fantasy genre orc or demon, and it's never just about getting to bang the hot girl, he always ends up having to be some kind of extreme violent sadist. Very disappointing...

Reactions: soldier boy

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I swear, the amount of times I've seen posts that make the same conclusion about the Ugly Bastard fetish is concerning in a way, don't think we should even be judging or talking about it on a thread for a game that has insect sex >_>

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
And also for those who dont like playing...

Demo finished, she is in a futa state can be removed at machine. (next room over has portals for first room, room after boss, room after boss)

Save file, location in Hell After School 2 _ Ver0.04 (Standalone)\Resources\save

happy fapping

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
My brother in christ, if you have played games about women getting fucked by literal bugs and enjoyed them even a little, you are really not in a position to psychoanalyze other people's fetishes.
I mean, I’ve tried psychoanalyzing myself too regarding why the hell I enjoy insect stuff. My “analysis” wasn’t intended to come across as kinkshaming; it’s just that ugly bastards are one kink I have a hard time understanding.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I don’t know why, but because of the unstable animation, when I skip, it knocks out the graphics, as if the system is infected with a virus

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
So are the test rooms in the screenshots not available in this build? Seems like there's a standing image editor in whatever dev room is shown.

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
love this guys games, but have a bit of a thing about insect larvae. was wondering if their will be an option to turn of certain monsters? or a reskin option, like to tenticles maybe? i know its other peoples thing and i dont want to like stop them from having their fun... but id love an option to turn it off in some way :)

Apr 8, 2019
V0.06 has been made available to the public, giving access to a whole new level with enemies and also some actions like being able to shoot while jumping and dodging.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes