AstorethGames

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Sandbox??? meeehhhhhh....
We have a linear path for the main quests with differences based on stability/your choices but they all lead to the same end.
The sandbox part comes from the ability to move around freely during certain moments and doing side activities with the girls in the meantime ;)
So it's linear with some short free roam moments (think of being a dik)
Give it a try!

Reactions: kshyk

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...good art and really good story so far, the story remember me a lot of dante's inferno, with a lot of mythical beings, unfortunately, no sex in this version (just peep at sister in bath, and see leila tits), for a first version is really well done. I hope in the next update we get more scenes.

AstorethGames

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Well...good art and really good story so far, the story remember me a lot of dante's inferno, with a lot of mythical beings, unfortunately, no sex in this version (just peep at sister in bath, and see leila tits), for a first version is really well done. I hope in the next update we get more scenes.
Thanks for liking the story! There are also two more scenes as you can see in the preview ^^

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
This one will definitely need a walkthrough.

The story looks very promising. congratulations DEV.

Good luck with your work.

Reactions: Ray Rahu

AstorethGames

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
This one will definitely need a walkthrough.

The story looks very promising. congratulations DEV.

Good luck with your work.
Thanks for your kind words.
We started working on an official walkthrough and it should be available very soon

Reactions: JC07

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The art is a bit here and there (edit: in quality consistencey, that is, overall is good). But I sees potential. And it has better quality where it counts. (could be that they just do the non-Hscene art faster, which I don't mind myself). Still isn't bad by any means. I am just being a critic here XD (am way harsher on myself... #feelsbadman, I could draw a masterpiece and call it shit :| )

I shall watch this one with interest. "Harem" yes very interested indeed...

edit2: also, always happy to see more 2d art VNs :)

Last edited:

silentgod

Oct 8, 2017
Okay so I might just be stupid but, how do you get the two scenes? I feel like I've tried all the options so unless I'm not clicking on something I'm supposed too I don't know what's wrong.

Edit: Yeah so my problem was that first choice when you meet her. I got it now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AstorethGames
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes