CGNefarious

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
title-shorter.jpg

Overview:
Malacoda, a charming devil, finds himself whisked away from the bureaucratic confines of hell to the idyllic city of Eden Meadows. Navigating humanity and newfound freedom, you'll forge connections with a diverse cast of characters. Engage in flirtatious banter, ignite passionate encounters, and learn about the lives around you. Yet beneath the surface of your barista gig lies a web of intrigue and conspiracy that threatens to unravel the fabric of the realms. A blend of wit, romance, and infernal mystery, 'Hellkink: Infernal Affairs' offers a tantalizing experience where every decision stirs the flames of affection in this devil of a tale.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-04
Release Date: 2024-10-04
Developer: Spicy Peach - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signature Banners

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

anim_Nyx-Intro-Second (1).gif anim_Quinn-Date1-Scene1 (1).gif anim_Amber-Date1 (1).gif MalSS.jpg MalQuinnSS.jpg Screenshot2.jpg Screenshot1.jpg Amber-ItchProfile.jpg Lisa-ItchProfile.jpg Clark-ItchProfile.jpg Quinn-ItchProfile.jpg Synthia-ItchProfile.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
CGNefarious If your the dev. Congratulations on your first release! Good luck als see spoiler below.
If not thanks for the share.
No Videos as Cover or Previews, it doesn't work with Latest Updates. If you want to add them convert to gif and upload.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Nice design For the Girls . And Gay content too? No a fan. But A lot of Girls love this things. I follow this project

CGNefarious

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
CGNefarious If your the dev. Congratulations on your first release! Good luck also see spoiler below.
If not thanks for the share.
No Videos as Cover or Previews, it doesn't work with Latest Updates. If you want to add them convert to gif and upload.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thanks! Yep, I'm one of the devs. Just submitted a ticket. I'll fix the video issue and reupload them as gifs once I have ownership of the thread.

Are all those tags actually in the game or are those just planned tags?
The listed tags are what's currently in this release. We have much, much more planned than what is currently in this version of the game. Also worth noting that all erotic content is optional (minus one short scene in the beginning that doesn't involve the MC). You could even play the game as a celibate monk if you really wanted to.

CGNefarious

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Uploaded some animation previews. Really had to compress them, so I hope you'll download the game and check them out in their full 1080p 60 FPS quality. Would have been 4k, but Ren'Py wasn't handling it too well.

CGNefarious

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
The main character's sexuality is what ever the player decides it is. As far as the balance between gay and hetero, I'd say that there is more hetero content overall, but we currently have 3(4) male love interests planned so there will be plenty of gay/bi content for people who enjoy it. There is also some lesbian content, though with a male protagonist, it is usually in the form of MFF content or the like (but not always).

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
Really decent art, character designs and animations. Will definitely play it. Thanks for the upload!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm, seems decent. I'll bookmark. :giggle::coffee:
What are the planned kinks? (Meaning kinks that aren't in the game yet, but you want to put those in there eventually.)
And how extensively will you be exploring those? Just 1-2 scenes and done, or there will be something deeper?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes