Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
The main character's sexuality is what ever the player decides it is. As far as the balance between gay and hetero, I'd say that there is more hetero content overall, but we currently have 3(4) male love interests planned so there will be plenty of gay/bi content for people who enjoy it. There is also some lesbian content, though with a male protagonist, it is usually in the form of MFF content or the like (but not always).
Nice thank you.. Can't wait for future update

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wish gay and hetero content is balance since gay can be available
hahaha really? There are 10 girls and only one boy... I don't think that's possible or even worth it since the game would simply be a waste.

I have no problem with gay content as long as it is avoidable, but if it were "balanced" it would be clear that it would not be worth downloading this to only see 5 scenes out of 10.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was pretty nice actually. I like it. It has a certain charm to it.

Reminds me of one of Cinnamon Switch's stories. Nice enjoyable story with fun characters. Curious how this is going to go now.

Best of luck with this and thanks. ;)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Played a bit until the choice of walking someone home. I think I am going to wait for this game to open up more. also hoping that a hero comes along for a mod that allows you to do multiple options.

usernamenotrequired

Dec 5, 2019
hahaha really? There are 10 girls and only one boy... I don't think that's possible or even worth it since the game would simply be a waste.

I have no problem with gay content as long as it is avoidable, but if it were "balanced" it would be clear that it would not be worth downloading this to only see 5 scenes out of 10.
it wouldn't be a waste for bisexuals, lucky bisexuals, always getting to quote hannah montannah "the best of both worlds"

Feb 12, 2020
Not sure if sarcasm but there were no expectations here, just assistance
Was sarcasm.

I wasn't making fun of you though, just the people who can't be bothered to read even a little bit before commenting the same question that 5 other people have probably asked already and that 100 more are sure to do as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Markay and anon280

CGNefarious

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
"Is X content avoidable?"

Yes. You make the choices for the MC, and as such you can control any content he gets into. Aside from one very brief scene in the beginning that doesn't involve the MC, all content is avoidable.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
it wouldn't be a waste for bisexuals, lucky bisexuals, always getting to quote hannah montannah "the best of both worlds"
dunno how to tell you that aiming for roughly 2% of the player base is a sure-fire way to be not successful, if the aim is to recrate a ubisoft situation then by all means.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Markay

GigaLion

Aug 11, 2021
Good so far! Really hope it won't become another money-draining content without anything new like other similar games.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Grabbed these character Tinder/Dating profiles off the Discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: T0ru

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I'd put money on at least one of those "Girls" being a femboy.
Probably the one in the blue suit.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes