asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Minor name bug near the beginning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Easily fixable on your own:
Edit "\scripts\episode1to5.rpy":
Code:
Locate:

ca "And it's already been seven months. All this time, where had you been?"

and replace with:

car "And it's already been seven months. All this time, where had you been?"

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
A lot of tags are missing here. At the very least humour, romance, interracial, milf, anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, lesbian, creampie, bukkake, group sex, double penetration, masturbation, multiple protagonists and multiple endings.

Also, I don't understand how this is is marked as complete when the ending mentions there will be further updates.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
A lot of tags are missing here. At the very least humour, romance, interracial, milf, anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, lesbian, creampie, bukkake, group sex, double penetration, masturbation, multiple protagonists and multiple endings.

Also, I don't understand how this is is marked as complete when the ending mentions there will be further updates.
Souleater Hello, can you add more tags, please? All of those and lactation. Thank you so much.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How to get Kate ending? I accepted the dress but nothing happens when i choose "no one but kate"?
I fixed it now.

Hello Baby [v0.02]

PC -

PC (Compressed) -

macOS -

Android -

Tags Request - lactation, humour, romance, interracial, milf, anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, lesbian, creampie, bukkake, group sex, double penetration, masturbation, multiple protagonists and multiple endings.

Change Log [v 1.02]

• -Fixed bugs that prevented the player from selecting Mai's relationship with Kate.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Tags Request - lactation, humour, romance, interracial, milf, anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, lesbian, creampie, bukkake, group sex, double penetration, masturbation, multiple protagonists and multiple endings.
Mods rarely read posts unless they are reported. Going to report yours so it gets their attention. It'd be quicker that way to get the tags updated (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices wait a minute, are you going back through all your complete games, including the abandoned ones and starting them up again or just fixing some stuff you wanted to for a while?

Or are you firing up a new game or Free Pass 2? Hopefully it's continuing the abandoned ones ;)
Hello there, thank you for the interest. Well, I am currently working on those abandoned games to keep them going again. Free Pass has been added many renders to complete multiple ending as most fans desired. This game is completed and I will keep it that way if it doesn't get enough request for season 2 or something. Have a nice day, my friend.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello there, thank you for the interest. Well, I am currently working on those abandoned games to keep them going again. Free Pass has been added many renders to complete multiple ending as most fans desired. This game is completed and I will keep it that way if it doesn't get enough request for season 2 or something. Have a nice day, my friend.
I just seen you updated this wasn't sure what was the plan, I know I see in the other thread you said you were trying to restart Naughty 40 and Kathoey. More interested in Kathoey, but wasn't sure if would be a Free Pass 2 or that is all she wrote.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HelloBaby-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes