Seeking Help find JMG Partybean collection

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
I also updated the DM girl folder with higher quality images since the previous folder had pretty shitty quality

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, I just uploaded it to the mega link along with the other files from the past month
thank you very much for the upload. Can I ask if you are going to keep updating that folder? (I'm asking because I'm really interested in the last Hinata Succubus image pack)

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
thank you very much for the upload. Can I ask if you are going to keep updating that folder? (I'm asking because I'm really interested in the last Hinata Succubus image pack)
yeah, the plan is to keep updating the folder until at least march, when I leave for basic. I should be able to keep it up afterwards but if I can't then i'll leave it to someone else. In the meantime though, it will be continuously updated

Reactions: kevinjames0214
Aug 6, 2020
yeah, the plan is to keep updating the folder until at least march, when I leave for basic. I should be able to keep it up afterwards but if I can't then i'll leave it to someone else. In the meantime though, it will be continuously updated
Thank you man. Like seriously you are a real one. ❤

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
thanks, all the misc shit is in the mega link so ill just make a collections 8 and 9 in advance to organize everything
There are a few missing sets (like C18, Temari, Hinata, etc), I'm assuming those are from the collection nº10? I'm asking because I don't know how JMG distributes the image packs, if each set is posted individually or in bundles

fegget117

Jan 29, 2020
There are a few missing sets (like C18, Temari, Hinata, etc), I'm assuming those are from the collection nº10? I'm asking because I don't know how JMG distributes the image packs, if each set is posted individually or in bundles
They're posted individually. The artist then compiles them into bundles later (I think 10-12 sets per bundle).

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
I have them downloaded except for the hinata one. I'll upload them maybe tonight (been playing halo recently so haven't gotten around to it sorry)

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
no problem, didn't want anyone to have to waste time like I did looking for all their favorite sets only to not find them or find them incomplete or non nude.
Thanks for the update, the only set that's missing is Hinata's. Maybe someone else has it, that way we can update the main post with all of the image sets.