Seeking Help find JMG Partybean collection

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
I may have found most of them so far, at least up to late (October?) 2022. I very much appreciate your consideration in the future though. Thank you.
np, getting settled in at my new command atm so itll be a bit before I get around to it, will have it listed on things to do tho

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
unfortunately not since I delete those to make space for the finished pngs but I think I could spare some more time to look for the sketches and add them some time in the future, ill let you know when this happens
issue is your mega doesnt have the finished art you have the png folders the finished are the ones in the Named folder. Meaning your missing the finsihed product with background added.

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
issue is your mega doesnt have the finished art you have the png folders the finished are the ones in the Named folder. Meaning your missing the finsihed product with background added.
gonna be honest, I just don't like the backgrounds. I could spend a day on the weekend getting those I suppose but been pretty busy with work.

Reactions: Death69inc

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Hey so I was wondering if there are more recent ones, I found arts of Pomni and Wattson from Kemono, anyone know any new or recent drives?
1701066496057.png 1701066517382.png

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
hey guys, I updated the link with everything out so far. government keeps me busy so sorry for the wait