Seeking Help find JMG Partybean collection

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for the update, the only set that's missing is Hinata's. Maybe someone else has it, that way we can update the main post with all of the image sets.
yeah, I've been trying to find it but couldn't so if someone else has it then hopefully they can post it.

Levizada

Jul 23, 2020

New link with most of everything. Some folders are missing so I'll get around to it. Might as well make a new post at this point but too lazy rn so eh.
YO...
Judgement and Miruko Folders are Inverted...
oh...thank u for share with us this folder collection ^^

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
yeah, I've been trying to find it but couldn't so if someone else has it then hopefully they can post it.
I managed to find it, I updated the folder on my side so here's the link (updated with the last Morrigan Aensland image set):

PD: I found another missing set, Android 18:
0ea1f04dfdc1d819b76e18290cd0538f.png
(I think this image set wasn't released in high res. tho)

Last edited:
Reactions: LioMatt63

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
I managed to find it, I updated the folder on my side so here's the link (updated with the last Morrigan Aensland image set):

PD: I found another missing set, Android 18:
View attachment 1528856
(I think this image set wasn't released in high res. tho)
I think thats just a costume switch that JMG did. couldn't find the set if it does exist but ill keep looking. Also thanks for the hinata set, gonna upload it to the link and also add some of the really old sets he did before patreon

EDIT: Found the set and uploaded it in the Old Sets file

Last edited:

Dantheman12310

Feb 17, 2020
Any of you guys wouldn’t happen to be in the JMG discord server would you. The one with Uzaki as the profile picture, my discord account got nuked and it’d be nice to rejoin

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
I think this one is missing from the mega drive?
update on the image, only version that seems to exist is that one, I haven't found anything mentioning a nude version (not even by JMG) or any other version of this image meaning none was ever made. He states he added an additional copy of said image to his patreon but this was before he made his pixiv account, which is also where he added a lot of his super old patreon stuff for free if you want to go take a look.

Gret782h

Feb 24, 2021
update on the image, only version that seems to exist is that one, I haven't found anything mentioning a nude version (not even by JMG) or any other version of this image meaning none was ever made. He states he added an additional copy of said image to his patreon but this was before he made his pixiv account, which is also where he added a lot of his super old patreon stuff for free if you want to go take a look.
Cool thanks! Ill check his pixiv out!

Gret782h

Feb 24, 2021
Also, im guessing that images like this have no variations then?

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
Also, im guessing that images like this have no variations then?
correct, if there are other versions, then he will usually post around 2-3 other similar images and a teaser for the nsfw versions.