Seeking Help finding a game like Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
I played a game (from this site) about one or two years ago, and it was really similar to Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~. It was a japanese style game, in school setting, about a girl that was sent to her brother or father for some reason. She had dark hair and looked a little like a tomboy, and I'm pretty sure you could slightly customize your sister. I have searched a lot for it and I haven't been able to find it.
(I'm also pretty sure that it was uncensored, I don't know if it was patched or if the game itself wasn't cesnored)

EDIT: the game was colored, it wasn't monochrome.

It is NONE of these games:

My Little Sister Came to My House
Yotogimichi ~ Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister
Do you have AKIRA Points?
Spending a Month with My Sister
Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I played a game (from this site) about one or two years ago, and it was really similar to Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~. It was a japanese style game, in school setting, about a girl that was sent to her brother or father for some reason. She had dark hair and looked a little like a tomboy, and I'm pretty sure you could slightly customize your sister. I have searched a lot for it and I haven't been able to find it.
(I'm also pretty sure that it was uncensored, I don't know if it was patched or if the game itself wasn't cesnored)

EDIT: the game was colored, it wasn't monochrome.

It is NONE of these games:

My Little Sister Came to My House
Yotogimichi ~ Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister
Do you have AKIRA Points?
Spending a Month with My Sister
Father and Daughter's Sleepy Sex
Any of these ones by any chance?

https://f95zone.to/threads/1room-runaway-girl-v1-2-3-akari-blast.17712/

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-runaway-girl-and-me-v1-03-level1.122950/

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Not these either :(
Oh ok, darn...sorry about that... In any case, I have this thread bookmarked soo I'll revert back here if I find the game in question that you were after or at-least something promising that appears like the game that you had in mind...