Help me kill time? What h game should I try?

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a downloadable H game (not browser) thats fun with a good story fully translated? I prefer something like an rpg.

-Just some examples, I liked Karryns prison but Its not playable on my mid-end laptop so I stopped.
-I tried EiyuSenkiGold but its rather boring compared to the original
- Love Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade and Ideology_in_Friction_Append (virgin routes). I liked it so much I didn't really want to see an alternate story.
- Evenicle was amazing. Its like a vpn/rpg. dunno if there is a name for that.

Something long that I can enjoy.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'd tell you to look into Melty's quest. As far as I'm aware it's done by the same dev as Karryn's prison and I liked it quite a bit, though it's not really that story focussed, either. But in my opinon it has quite a high immediate replay value, which is something I'd rarely claim to be the case.

If you like 2D art, as I guess you'll do if you like Karryn's prison, you could further start playing SummertimeSaga. It has many hours of content, good writing and, for the most part, really decent art.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Remtairy is the developer of Karryn, but the English publisher of Melty's Quest and a few others. Maybe some Rance.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i really like tsukinomizu games, their are very good as rpg, but on the h side you should like their stuff (tentacles, some futa etc)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-kni...e-crest-of-demonia-tsukinomizu-project.22576/
this is the best of them you can find here, the others are banned due to no translation or infamous rule 7

btw i'm playing ideology in friction right now and the story-telling is very good, but can't stand the h scenes, so i guess i'm going to do a virgin route too xD

Last edited: