Recommending Help with Netorare (NTR) - Definitions, Recommendations and Resources

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I dont know for u guys, but for me the most important thing in these NTR games are the girls likeability. U know, it wont be NTR if you dont like the girl who will be stolen, it would be just rape or something. So, most this games i didnt like much, its a little hard for me to like a character, its need to have a really good story besides everything, like less cliche or a proper introduction to characters. But i played one game, that just broken this, cuz the gameplay helped with the problem.

So, even if the story its bad, its not the case of this game, the gameplay make u like the character cuz she could be important for your win. The felling that u can only advance if u have her, or something like that. Well, in this case the gameplay needs to be good and unique/different, so u can have fun using the character while the history progress.

I am talking about Leane of Legitimate Crown, and thats exactly whats this game make, it does have a really nice background history, an complex and fun gameplay and is completely translated (not MTL). although some cons exists, like a huge introduction (in my opinion its a pro), it is needed a lot of time just for reading the prologue of the game, and other con is as i said the gameplay its really complex in a first sight, but dont fear it, its not that difficulty to understand and when u get how it works its just incredible fun.

I know i talked a lot, but a had this problem and in leane i found my answer, i really liked this one, its my favorite NTR game. So, if you like to take your time to read the history, thats my recommendation, try to understand the gameplay, its really worth it, and the art its pretty nice too.

Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown [v1.51] [Makura Cover Soft]

View attachment 1981173 View attachment 1981174 View attachment 1981175 View attachment 1981176
Sadly the art of that game sucks, all the girls are the same with different wig and eyes color

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Sadly the art of that game sucks, all the girls are the same with different wig and eyes color
i've seen much, much worse art honestly.
leane art is not masterpiece level, that's for sure, but isn't bad either.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
i've seen much, much worse art honestly.
leane art is not masterpiece level, that's for sure, but isn't bad either.
I prefer difference in art than a printer like that game, just look at the 4th photo, its like they used a printer with different colors, lol and the nude bodies doesnt look sexy at all

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
Anime stuff is always like that, only change eyes, boobs size, height, hair color. This doesnt bother me anymore. but is a valid point.

Reactions: ktez

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Anime stuff is always like that, only change eyes, boobs size, height, hair color. This doesnt bother me anymore. but is a valid point.
Not entirely accurate imo. It highly depends on the artist. Some draw them exactly the same and it looks like the same girl with different wigs and contacts. In other cases you have some differentiation. For me it ultimately comes down to the quality of the scripting/direction and writing in that case. If the script and writing are subpar im giving the game a pass, if they are above average ill still give it a try.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Karma (click on Hello World banner in signature) has plenty of netori and an ntr b path.
The patreon version has animations and slightly more content. (not on f95)

• Love
Reactions: potspipe

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Karma (click on Hello World banner in signature) has plenty of netori and an ntr b path.
The patreon version has animations and slightly more content. (not on f95)
Yes I played it and I really liked the premise of the story. Thing is the whole corruption/NTR was processing far to fast and the story ended so quickly I couldnt even blink with my eye.

Hope your next game is bigger and goes more into depth. Good first project though. I liked it and I will add it to the list!

malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
Hello,
I am writing a literotica type story that will have NTR in it, you can check it on my for free, at the moment it's just a .pdf with what tags there will be and some info about the characters.
I am currently working on the first chapter and it will be posted soon for free.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Hello,
I am writing a literotica type story that will have NTR in it, you can check it on my for free, at the moment it's just a .pdf with what tags there will be and some info about the characters.
I am currently working on the first chapter and it will be posted soon for free.
definitely will have a look at it

Jun 15, 2018
Yo i fucking love this page. Its like the author is my twin when it comes to the exact type of NTR games we like. But unfortunately that also means I have played 99% of the games listed. Also there is this game called "Graduated" the updates are really small and the game does not have any NTR tag but that game definitely has NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The non-Ntr part of the game is Meh for me. (I dont find anyone, besides the mom, hot).

• Red Heart
Reactions: sfoMMA85

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Yo i fucking love this page. Its like the author is my twin when it comes to the exact type of NTR games we like. But unfortunately that also means I have played 99% of the games listed. Also there is this game called "Graduated" the updates are really small and the game does not have any NTR tag but that game definitely has NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The non-Ntr part of the game is Meh for me. (I dont find anyone, besides the mom, hot).
Link?

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
An incredibly well made thread. Well done OP.

If I were to add anything myself it would be:
(NTR B, japanese, played with textractor + deepl) - In my personal top 3 NTR VNs.
(NTR B, japanese, played with textractor + deepl)

And this absolutely insane story:
(extreme, ALL the warnings)

Reactions: Daioh and sfoMMA85

rangabang

May 4, 2021
An incredibly well made thread. Well done OP.

If I were to add anything myself it would be:
(NTR B, japanese, played with textractor + deepl) - In my personal top 3 NTR VNs.
(NTR B, japanese, played with textractor + deepl)

And this absolutely insane story:
(extreme, ALL the warnings)
How do you do textractor with deepl? Did you buy deepl?

Reactions: Daioh and Toushiro
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes