VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

testing123

Apr 27, 2017
The only thing that I would have added is the possibility to change the Characters names....
just my thoughts....
Where can I get this? I downloaded the one on the first page but I can't see an option to chane the names of the characters??? help please

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Please let us facepalm "reviews" .... some of them beg for it.
well.. to be honest he had it coming lol
every single detail in this game is stolen from literotica even the dialogue
at least he should have mention it somewhere in the game

Reactions: neuneu

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way I can 'Hack' the game and use custom names? Sorry for asking for too much lol :p I just love this game so much
...try my customized version, then! :) All you have to do is to replace, in the "game" folder, the script.rpy file, and the two music files in the "music" subfolder.

In my version I gave Lily a lil' bit more initiative, making more an hotwife out of her! Not a big modification in the script (due to the original sequence of images), but I think the NTR-haters could appreciate it more than the original one! Oh, and of course you can modify the neighbor's name, entering your own! ;)

Let me know...

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
You can't change the names, it's not builtin.
I just discovered the game "Saturday night" thanks to your like and signature. That's some good shit. I don't play RPGM very often, but this one is nice, and not too hard to progress in. Some are just so complicated without some kind of guidance or walkthought. ANd the sex scene are not always at the same level as the good ren'py games.

So thanks buddy !

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just discovered the game "Saturday night" thanks to your like and signature. That's some good shit. I don't play RPGM very often, but this one is nice, and not too hard to progress in. Some are just so complicated without some kind of guidance or walkthought. ANd the sex scene are not always at the same level as the good ren'py games.

So thanks buddy !
No problem,glad I could help.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes