VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Dev,
I wanted to ask you something about the kissing scenes, they looked really hot, but up close you didn't really see anything, would it be possible to get some closeups in the kissing scenes, maybe even a tongue-smacker, that would be damn hot in my opinion, or would this be to much work or too complicated?..
Thanks and Great stuff, love it.
Greets from a humble follower.

Reactions: ntrgames

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
unofficial android port have already made by this guy here

There you go, saves me some time.

I wish he would've credited me in his port, instead of krises.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeastMaster59

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Hi Dev,
I wanted to ask you something about the kissing scenes, they looked really hot, but up close you didn't really see anything, would it be possible to get some closeups in the kissing scenes, maybe even a tongue-smacker, that would be damn hot in my opinion, or would this be to much work or too complicated?..
Thanks and Great stuff, love it.
Greets from a humble follower.
Hi, I want to focus on my next project for now, but I might revisit this in the future and add more. But, I agree, I could've done more close up kissing shots, I focused on her rear for most of the time during that scene and made sure her husband was also in the picture.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, I want to focus on my next project for now, but I might revisit this in the future and add more. But, I agree, I could've done more close up kissing shots, I focused on her rear for most of the time during that scene and made sure her husband was also in the picture.
Sounds like a winner for me.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just saw two Identical reviews with damn low rating on the Game, are these two Members twins?, or do they have beef with the Dev?, or does one of them not have enough imagination to right there own review?.
Something is fishy going on and the Staff should look into this.
Just My Thoughts....

YummyYummy

Apr 29, 2017
Please add on to this game! Or have an alternate path with him getting with her after the husband says no. And an ending she ends up pregnant would be awesome. This game has so much potential! PS- Keep the music because its perfect.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I really liked the model. Is she there or will be in other games?
Yeah, see reminds me a little of Jessica from hard news, except without the blueballs you get with Jessica.
The Dev wrote that he may make a revamp of neighbors, I'm really not a friend of revamps, but would love to see more on neighbor, so damn hot, and so Many possibilities with the story.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Not bad,but it's really short and i really was disappointed of that!

PS: I think some of the genre tags need to be removed,like "big ass" - it's definitely not big; "cheating" - again,their is no cheating,there is only sharing; and the last one is called "milf" - she is definitely not milf,since she is not a mother or at least old enough to be milf :) Anyway - like i say,is not bad,but it's too short! :)

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
this is more of a hotwifing game than NTR and it looks like it was based on a story called Wife's unusual first time which is a very hot story although it didn't end with the first time she helped the neighbor and instead the husband was encouraging her to fool around with him when he is at work I hope the creator adds onto this game they have made some fun games

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...about that, I made a personal version of this VN, emphatizing the hotwifing aspect and giving Lily a bit more initiative! Not a big modification in the script, but I think the NTR-haters could appreciate it more than the original one!
What a pity I'm not an uploader...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't understand why the NTR path has to to be a guy named Bob?
At least there is a way to avoid him, but it's game over in 3 2 1.
Why couldn't it have been a gorgeous curvaceous neighbor?
There is no way I would avoid that.
Artwork is ok.
Story is ok.
Gameplay is ok but too short.
Little or no mistakes on the script part.
Maybe cause it was too short to make mistakes.
Would I play another of his games?
Maybe if they weren't too short.....peace.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes