VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Why is this Game up for review, this game was so fucking Fantastic that I wanted to start support and now this??????....Under Review....
What the Fuck does Patreon complain about now?????.
And People who always bitch,who gives a shit???....Just move on is all I can say.....

Reactions: ntrgames

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
"Content that can be viewed publicly on the site cannot contain nudity or adult content. Adult content includes any implied nudity, full rear view nudity, or visible nipples or genitalia."

Hi, dev here. Apparently my page had 'nudity implied'. I got an email about 6 hours ago from the Patreon staff and had to change some of the images in the banner, profile and tier rewards. I updated my page accordingly to their rules, hopefully my page should be back up by tomorrow.

I want to thank you all for your honest feedback, I've read every single comment in this topic and I appreciate it a lot. I got a lot of positive feedback from my Patrons and a lot of you also seem to have enjoyed my latest work, I was very happy to hear that. I will continue working on these types of Visual Novels in the future.

p.s . I haven't forgotten about Zoey.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR but there are a few games the I like that have it. this being one, Pandora's box, the adventurous couple, and
Because I love her. there might be more and some games I hate it....you won't see me bitching about it though.
If you don't like it....DON'T play it. Doesn't get any easier than that :LOL:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
"Content that can be viewed publicly on the site cannot contain nudity or adult content. Adult content includes any implied nudity, full rear view nudity, or visible nipples or genitalia."

Hi, dev here. Apparently my page had 'nudity implied'. I got an email about 6 hours ago from the Patreon staff and had to change some of the images in the banner, profile and tier rewards. I updated my page accordingly to their rules, hopefully my page should be back up by tomorrow.

I want to thank you all for your honest feedback, I've read every single comment in this topic and I appreciate it a lot. I got a lot of positive feedback from my Patrons and a lot of you also seem to have enjoyed my latest work, I was very happy to hear that. I will continue working on these types of Visual Novels in the future.

p.s . I haven't forgotten about Zoey.
Thanks for the Info, please let us know when your Page is up.
Keep up the Great work.

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
"Thank you for making those changes. Bikinis are perfectly fine because they cover up the main areas of genitalia, vs. a black bar or pasties that implies full nudity.

Also, I have unsuspended your creator page and it should be available shortly."

My page is back up! I Thought I'd let you guys know.

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
i know it seems like begging but can there be a option for no glasses like in the menu please?
I would have to re-render all the images without her glasses, and that's gonna take a long time which I don't necessarily want to spent my time on right now. Maybe someone can help you out with Photoshop? I'm not very handy in that area. Sorry.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Definitely.
Hmm, 7 pages of comments and, unless the comment was deleted, nobody has mentioned the elephant in the room, Lily appears to be Zoey's twin sister... (not that I'm complaining, and she is definitely not an elephant!) ... so maybe a cameo for Lily in her sister's game then...? ;)

Thank you for this, ntrgames, defintely looking forward to more Zoey now!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I would have to re-render all the images without her glasses, and that's gonna take a long time which I don't necessarily want to spent my time on right now. Maybe someone can help you out with Photoshop? I'm not very handy in that area. Sorry.
Leave the Glasses, talked to some members here and they love them, just like another nice Game here it makes her damn intelligent, if you had a Poll I betcha most of them would vote on the glasses.

ntrgames

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Hmm, 7 pages of comments and, unless the comment was deleted, nobody has mentioned the elephant in the room, Lily appears to be Zoey's twin sister... (not that I'm complaining, and she is definitely not an elephant!) ... so maybe a cameo for Lily in her sister's game then...? ;)

Thank you for this, ntrgames, defintely looking forward to more Zoey now!
background101.png

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
About your work, interesting. I really believe has to play a little longer with this strong feelings. Imagine this in real world. Allowing this happens, and next day? Your thoughts, her thoughts. And what's next.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes