VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Wow to many games with ntr tag are being released, I cant wait to see the fainthearted people cry in the comment section about the ntr stuff hahaha....

sucks that this game ended so fast

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Mods seem to have cleared alot of negative posts since I last looked. I dislike ntr. But, let the pervs enjoy their cuckness. It's silly and harmless. And also what would you think if someone hated on your fetish? Too much still get's villified to the point where whole fictional genres are absent because someone see's them as abhorrent. Don't be a hypocrite.
Calling other people perverts while you are on F95zone and enjoy adult materials. Hmn...Yea....NO! Good one Saint !

the second part to this statement, i concur. DO NOT BE A HYPOCRITE !

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
But... why?
Someone already replied, but I'd add another possible reason for people practicing sharing: the more something is precious to you, the more exciting it is to take risks with it. The same way some like to risk their lives, but don't want to die, some like to see their loved one kind of taken away but not leaving them. I wouldn't do it, because I think the pleasure wouldn't amount to much compared with the pain, but I often enjoy it in games, as many other kinks tbh. That's the power of games, fantasies often aren't as nice as we imagine in reality, that's why they remain fantasies. Well I imagine it depends on the people, just my view.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Why not just make 1 thread for all these NTR/Ntrgames/kirsess of the day just like we did with LOP games or lifeselector games

These games are so short we don't need a thread for every single of these games

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
from what you are saying than if the husband is sitting there watching while she is not leaving her hubby and it is a one night thing. That is not even close to being NTR. In fact to me it sounds like this the hubby/ wife invited someone over to have sex with his wife while he watched to spice up their marriage and yes that does go on as well as wife swapping. Then everyone goes their way. So someone needs to know more about what real NTR is about before they go writing stories that ends up having nothing to do with NTR. As I said if that is all it is to the story.
The tag is probably a reaction to those on the boards here whose definition of NTR (as something they don't like) casts a very wide shadow.
Basically if anybody but the MC even touches the women in the game it is NTR for those guys and they will complain... so much.
I mean, I don't like NTR AT ALL, but those guys annoy even me. :)

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
Why not just make 1 thread for all these NTR/Ntrgames/kirsess of the day just like we did with LOP games or lifeselector games

These games are so short we don't need a thread for every single of these games
This. I play a enjoy a few NTR games, mainly for the corruption. but this spam of the Kirsess games needs to stop, so many games with 1 part. They likely will be abandoned anyway as 8 games at the same time is way too many for them to be completed. Ntrgames only had two in a row, so I don't know about them joining, I'm only posting in this one because it was the last of the great blue monday NTR wave.

Void991

Aug 12, 2017
This would be amazing if it could be continued with the path of neigbour start fucking her even more and than at the end she becomes his woman, that's for the fucking husband for "sharing" his wife.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
bad choice of tags for this one. its not cheating and not ntr. its more like swinging.
for the game its self. nice story, no asshole characters, nice animations and a hot milf

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I really don't care about the NTR tag, even if there is cuckolding as told, but i'm quite certain than this one is just a short novel, with very little to none options to be made by the MC.

Reactions: joe316

madjong

Feb 7, 2019
Even im not into NTR games, as long theres some storyline even its short it makes the game interesting.

Reactions: joe316

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
Hahahah...If I ask my neighbors for help..they dont do those things lol :D *maybe I am living at the wrong neighbor hood

But seriously...about the story...if this is the end. It is fine in my mind. I didnt expect her to touch his lollypop at all.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes