Apr 15, 2020
I did not experience any audio distortions/clipping/saturation/etc. even when I moved the "voice" slider to max in the settings screen. However, the sound effects from the rain were a bit annoying, and they did sound crackly at times, but I just moved that slider (and the music slider) down to about 10%.
Well music is muted in my case and the problems mentioned don't come from my headphones or too loud output. It might (with a low chance) be a driver problem on my side but the problems mentioned are a symptome of recording and not playback. If I record myself screaming at my microphone you can turn down the volume as much as you like and the cracking sound produced by overdrive would persist.
Btw I played the non compressed version.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Quick fix is to use <SHIFT> + A to adjust the scaling

or

THIS POST has 2 links. First shows how to fix this by editing gui.rpy file. The second link is to the UNREN program needed to unpack the gui files.
Or scroll to end of post and use templet file. Just need to edit sizes and name the font to one in the game. I used "Ubuntu-B" for the fonts and at least 42 on all the sizes.
Thank you!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
They should have kept the father and just worked on the relationship between the father and mc instead of the mc being always mad at the father for not justifiable reasons. Why couldn't they just acted like regular people?

They should have also added more scenes with mom/father.

Now all is lost since they removed the father altogether, not to mention how you can't set the relationship between characters.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
The Mega link seems to be down. The other 10gb links are some of the worst out there.
If you are going to download it anyway. The only thing that might work for you is UPLOADHAVEN or ANONFILE although they are on par and would take a little over 1 hour.
1653684300370.png

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2017
They should have kept the father and just worked on the relationship between the father and mc instead of the mc being always mad at the father for not justifiable reasons. Why couldn't they just acted like regular people?

Now all is lost since they removed the father altogether, not to mention how you can't set the relationship between characters.
yea just found this game not long ago and now this update removes the setting relationship between characters. I wonder if they are going to add it back?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Yeah with her constantly shooting down the dad whenever he asks for sex because she wants the mc. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
The dev confirmed on his discord that they had to fixate the ability to decide relationships so they could proceed with voice recordings in game, and at the moment have no plans to implement them back.

So RIP to everyone hoping they would be added back next update. I personally would rather be able to decide the relationships and create for myself each characters voice and personality to my own imagination instead of having actual voice acting in game.

But the Dev's probably invested a lot into the voice acting, so there probably no hope in them ever going back and putting back (incest) the ability to decide relationships in the game.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This game kind of started good, but now it's dragging it's feet, with no decent story or characters. MC is annoying, non stop railing on his moral dilemmas..when the whole point of the game is him having sex with every girl.
At least with Paul/douche dad, you could look forward to cucking him in the future. And the renders are not really good enough to carry the game on their own.
Plus wasting time/money on voice acting is a baffling decision. Most of it is really cringe/bad, even worse than in one of those charming B-type eurojank video games, where they simply didn't have the budget. But at least in those games, you end up laughing how bad it is and have a good time.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Well, hopefully they didn't invest too much, because it fucking sucks. The quality is so bad that even getting it for free would've been too expensive.
I have to agree. The voice acting is very poor. Vocal inflections are off, sometimes the way the things are said through off the meaning of the sentence. Either badly scripted, or at very least badly performed.

FMPOV, I'm not sure I understand the value of voice acting in these games anyway. I mean until they've reached a point where the entire game is animated, then I could understand its value. But the way they're structured now, it's just added stuff I usually mute anyway.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
The dev confirmed on his discord that they had to fixate the ability to decide relationships so they could proceed with voice recordings in game, and at the moment have no plans to implement them back.

So RIP to everyone hoping they would be added back next update. I personally would rather be able to decide the relationships and create for myself each characters voice and personality to my own imagination instead of having actual voice acting in game.

But the Dev's probably invested a lot into the voice acting, so there probably no hope in them ever going back and putting back (incest) the ability to decide relationships in the game.
Half of the story doesn't even make sense anymore. How Eve always handles MC like a mom would scold/command her son instead of how a "professional" employer would talk with her employee, or how mc talks about kiara and emily like: But it is wrong that I have those thoughts about kiara, I need to cool down... Whats your problem MC? It is not like Kiara is your sister or something...
I first played the game in the newest version and some of the dialogues really irked me because I played my fair share of incest games before...

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes