3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This is a sandbox kinetic novel, there are zero choices on how to proceed but you have to pixel hunt the next location to continue with the next linear event. Absolute anal game design. Just make it a kinetic novel and get it over with.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You really need to allow people go to menu screen before the game starts and turn down the volume. This game started right out of the gate, no menu screen or anything, and was blaring loud. Games that start with the volume at 100% is just ridiculous, and no option to turn it down before you start is worse.

Anno31415

Mar 23, 2019
Shame on me but I'm kinda stucked. After the new girls arrive there is a part when you can free-roam, I've found the box with the sex toys and I have looked out the window, watching two girls talking, but now I am clueless what to do. Could you please help me?

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
why the heck this is not incest, at all predispositions to be, and it would have gone even better, a vacation like that would be a dream
:p :love:

Reactions: botc76 and LadyBee

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
i might be dumb but once i tell kiara that i forgot the guideline what or where i'm supposed to do? is this the end for now? or am i missing something?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Hi everybody,
Red Falls Episode 2 is out and its hot if I may say so! This is my biggest update to date with 1379 renders in total! I've also added new mechanics into the game:

• x-ray: When you see the "x-ray" button in the upper left corner, click on it and... well enjoy :)
  • Angle button: On some images you will see two arrows click on them to change the angle of the image. (Sometimes a bit more than just an angle...)
Episode 2 also includes:
  • 1082 New Renders
  • 12 Animations
  • Image rotation
Bonus content:
  • 128 angle images
  • 123 x-ray images
Download Red Falls Episode 2
Download Red Falls

Feel free to join my where we can discuss Red Falls, Lewd island and more...
Cheers and enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes