3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
dont get me wrong - i dont like the 3 unspeakables
but a husband banging his wife on the porch is not *insert the 3 unspeakables* - even if she is a future LI
but that part was written out .. so pointless to argue

i hope in the future we can hatefuck eve - in the ass - dry
damn bitch is using the mc like a tool , every EP its get more worse
but the spine of the mc is non existent - so ....
Mc found pics of her on her phone of her fucking herself with big dildos, does he ever find pics of her with any of the boys from last summers rehab, since that’s the rumor why this year it’s all girls? Also how many panties do we have to find to unlock some prize?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
lazy huh ...

around 40k lines of script , around 16k images (pretty sure its more , was just a quick look) - yup must be lazy
Yes ? the progress is slow compared to its counterparts (although the dev doesnt want to come clean , the simillarities with Inceton are too many to not be obviously related with Inceton studios) for once; the characters are um lemme point out , 3 generic faces with different hair , i mean we all know devs use same assets more or less but come one just changing the hair is lazy ; and implementing a mapping for names and relationships are simple things to do compared to other QOL (naming saves for exemple). So no , defending this dev is the reason this game sucks nowdays , like how in the past virgin kids cried NTR (although that they dont even know what ntr means) and now the dev instead of remaking the entire 1st section of the game he simply cut an entire character and entire dialogues ... is that not also lazy ?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yes ? the progress is slow compared to its counterparts (although the dev doesnt want to come clean , the simillarities with Inceton are too many to not be obviously related with Inceton studios) for once; the characters are um lemme point out , 3 generic faces with different hair , i mean we all know devs use same assets more or less but come one just changing the hair is lazy ; and implementing a mapping for names and relationships are simple things to do compared to other QOL (naming saves for exemple). So no , defending this dev is the reason this game sucks nowdays , like how in the past virgin kids cried NTR (although that they dont even know what ntr means) and now the dev instead of remaking the entire 1st section of the game he simply cut an entire character and entire dialogues ... is that not also lazy ?
the first ep was rewritten to a entirely different part - not just cut
are you for real now ?

i played it - did you ?

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and gelu123

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Mc found pics of her on her phone of her fucking herself with big dildos, does he ever find pics of her with any of the boys from last summers rehab, since that’s the rumor why this year it’s all girls? Also how many panties do we have to find to unlock some prize?
nope - there wasnt any of this (dont know where you got this from )

every panty unlocks one pic

• Angry
Reactions: gelu123

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Screenshot_8.png

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: :KappaPride:

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
That was in the last version of the game. Judging by the color of his skin, it's hardly Paul. And he doesn't look like a guy who practices anal.
So there's a reason the MC called Eva a closeted slut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That was in the last version of the game. Judging by the color of his skin, it's hardly Paul. And he doesn't look like a guy who practices anal.
So there's a reason the MC called Eva a closeted slut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was paul
the scene on the porch - remember what they where doing ?

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
14.9 gigs with (still) no mega link means I have about a 1% chance of downloading before the download errors out and has to be started again. For the love of god, devs do episodes or update only downloads for big games!

• Angry
Reactions: Dursti and Tinuss

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for 0.8.9

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
scrappy dappy doo where are you?!?

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
14.9 gigs with (still) no mega link means I have about a 1% chance of downloading before the download errors out and has to be started again. For the love of god, devs do episodes or update only downloads for big games!
I can download from all sources without issues. Sounds like a connection issue from your end.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I can download from all sources without issues. Sounds like a connection issue from your end.
A dedicated download connection for 14.9 gigs takes approximately 3-4 hours. one hiccup in the line, or wifi loosing strenth, means the connection is lost and often needs to start over.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
A dedicated download connection for 14.9 gigs takes approximately 3-4 hours. one hiccup in the line, or wifi loosing strenth, means the connection is lost and often needs to start over.
Oof, that sounds rough. Sometimes I forgot how spoiled I am with 1gbps.
Compressed is probably the way to go then.

chaitanya

Feb 16, 2018
Need help guys Android part 2 how to start the game as it has option of new game & continue in which new game is not working & when clicked on continue there is not saved files of part 1..( part 1 completed)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
How can an update that has so much content be over so damn fast? Ohh, because they haven't structured the game well. You can get through this latest update in about 20 minutes but there is hours of content to be found, but only if you go back to old saves and figure out how to get the content.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes