3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
quick question as someone who bought this first season on steam will the game get renamed there as well

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
I downloaded the compressed version, the full size is too large.

The original announcement for this game seemed very promising.
I have only got part way through the initial scene with Jane. I
have 2 serious problems:

1. Game runs very slowly. And yes my PC is old, but most other games
I have tried run at a reasonable speed. Typically I click to go from 1
line of text to the next & nothing happens for ~~ 1/2 minute.

2. This initial scene is horribly murky.

Please are these problems known? I searched & didnt find them
Thank you.
1 the game is made in a full 4K enviroment , so yes that is going to give a hit on a older PC
2 prob beqause its compressed , you will downscale the original concept , and beqause the original is 4K (most games are made in 720p/1080p) quality will go down with alot

(and nope i don't get it at all why they went full 4K , the size of the game is simply overkill , and most people still use 1080p monitors )

blubber23

Jun 2, 2018
For my part I am very happy with 4k. I think it was about time we get a game with 4k.
I have a 4k tv and 500 mbit download though

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Just downloaded 10GB for nothing, apparently. The zip file appears to be broken.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
How can I insert the Bonus-Code?
You go to Gallery, then click the bottom left Patreon area and enter the code when it pops up. This also unlock "nude view" in the game in some places.

Mini game are bugged as fck i follow the way and i succes at puting my mouse on the button finish but the screen still shake and i loose ....
I hate Renpy mini-games, it's just NOT enjoyable, so I have that disabled. You can disable them in options screen.

------

We need an incest mod as well as where all the hidden panties are.

It's an interesting rework but the new game name is pretty bad imo. I like the footprints on the ground, that is helpful.

I want all these Daz characters, or where to get them!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes