LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I've got to hand it to the dev. You took a nightmare-fuel monstrosity of a character design and, without softening the design at all, somehow established her as a little cutie!

How did you do that?!

I think it was the handholding that did it. I will burn the whole world for that slime!

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Damn man we have gold here, I want to fuck a lot of real Monster Girls and not those with furry tails and ears, if possible some female centaurs too, mermaids and lamias. Is there anything planned for these Monsters Girls or will they not appear here?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damn man we have gold here, I want to fuck a lot of real Monster Girls and not those with furry tails and ears, if possible some female centaurs too, mermaids and lamias. Is there anything planned for these Monsters Girls or will they not appear here?
Patreon considers player sex with centaurs bestiality, and comes down hard on it, so it's unlikely to get added to any games funded through Patreon

Reactions: Lenovic

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Mermaids I will add at a moment in history. Lamia I also want to add but this one is a little more complicated to do, so I won't promise.
And about the centaur, I had some ideas to add, but now that my friend said it,
Patreon considers player sex with centaurs bestiality, and comes down hard on it, so it's unlikely to get added to any games funded through Patreon
So I will have to give up on this idea. :FacePalm:

Reactions: _SerapH_

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I will have to give up on this idea. :FacePalm:
I mean, you can look into it yourself, but I just remember this is what I was told by a developer ages ago. Things might have changed. But yea, it's probably hasn't and you probably can't do it.

This policy this likely partly why any games you see on here that have bestiality it's between NPC and animals. Particularly never between the player character and an animal, especially not if the MC is a guy.

I do know there was one game where a male MC fucked a female centaur, but I can't remember if they had a Patreon or not, but regardless all the art in that game were drawn, not 3D models etc

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations for the game! I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. I just hope there's a wide variety of races to relate to, and will there be scenes with the blacksmith?

Reactions: Lenovic

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Congratulations for the game! I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. I just hope there's a wide variety of races to relate to, and will there be scenes with the blacksmith?
Sure! The scenes with the blacksmith will be available in the next version. :giggle:

May 7, 2024
Yeah, not into AVNs that start out where the MC has a dead family just to avoid incest and appease Patreon. The dead dad used to be a trope, now it's dead whole damned family. Maybe if it ever gains traction and eventually gets completed either I or someone else can make an incest mod to where they are not dead.

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, not into AVNs that start out where the MC has a dead family just to avoid incest and appease Patreon. The dead dad used to be a trope, now it's dead whole damned family. Maybe if it ever gains traction and eventually gets completed either I or someone else can make an incest mod to where they are not dead.
The MC is the only one of his race who is still alive, and this will still be explained in the game. I never thought about incest , and I wouldn't create a whole story for MC to avoid it.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes