Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
So like, is the game actually good? looks good but the last 'hentai crush' had 2 star average with 7 votes, so the devs for this seem pretty damn bad.

EDIT: I checked out the steam reviews and the general concensus is that it's terrible, lacks rythem/the beats are random, lots of bugs that can halt the game and there is a huge grind for everything that can sometimes not give the right reward/coin values so you need to grind even more. So, pretty hot garbage.

And that sucks, because it's rare you find a promising fully completed game here.

Last edited:

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Art is great and while some songs are actually quite good and fun to play, the grind can get a bit... excesive.
Pretty nice but you are better with a fullsave or using

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
This is too much bros, theres only so much shitty H VO I can take and this game insists on making me flaccid.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
its okay but the grind for only one scene with only one position is a bit much. all that 'voice acting' lmao

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Art is great and while some songs are actually quite good and fun to play, the grind can get a bit... excesive.
You're a life saver man I love you!

PolarTiger

Sep 10, 2017
where is located the save folder to use this? cant find it, help >.<

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes