johny32

Mar 10, 2018
Fantastic game! Played a lot of Flash Flash Revolution, so this was a piece of cake, except for the sisters final song, paid an auto for it. The only complaints I have are, when hitting double notes seems like they don't register well, and also not a fan of the 7 note songs but that's just me.

D

Deleted member 957697

Thanks, does anyone have the cg for h scenes? No interest in playing rhythm games, and particularly mediocre ones. But the h scene pics in preview look tasty...
Well I have the pictures in low res, still looking good, idk how to get the high res images, if there are available.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You can pretty much cheese through the game by binding all buttons to a single key. Late songs are still challenging a bit and can be failed.

As for H-scenes they are really underwhelming and don't match base game art at all. Really worst part of the game.

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Actually not bad, sure the sex leaves a lot to be desired and the English voice work in the scenes is almost cringe worthy but still.
Some of the songs were pretty good.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Alright. Hello everybody !
So let's talk about the game. Graphic.. Well yeah that's basic but good anyway.
Music ? Yeah there good music inside, i mean not something incredible but good enough.
Now let's talk about the main theme... THE RYTHM !
Who is the retard that did the rythm ? It's a big MISS ! Drum aren't in rythm so if you play with your ear like me, you only do "good" if you want to do "perfect" you'll have to push like 1second before the rythm. I'm a player from osu! well i played it anyway and i played on 4* so obviously i only do S on this game, then explain to me who scripted the dual note ? When you have to push on key simultaneously ? 1/2 you miss ! And i could easily make a video of me who push the 2 key together for you to see that it's just a bad script !
Then next, what the hell is wrong with your sex scene ? We don't have it in "story mod" but we unlock it in gallery and then we see it ?... Anyway well whatever don't play it for the theme himself.
Bye and thanks for the read

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The new dlc just came out, and it looks like they snuck in the gameplay rework...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love Rhythm 2.0.0 with My Boss is a Sadist and uncensored patch -

Hentai was been removed from the title a while ago for some reason. If you had a save from before the new crack may not find it, but not sure. My cloud save seems to have vanished...

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
The new dlc just came out, and it looks like they snuck in the gameplay rework...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love Rhythm 2.0.0 with My Boss is a Sadist and uncensored patch -

Hentai was been removed from the title a while ago for some reason. If you had a save from before the new crack may not find it, but not sure. My cloud save seems to have vanished...
is this a new version or a extra dlc?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks good.

* Sees Unity *

Welp, there’s a 50/50 chance this will work or Crash Reboot my PC for some reason xD

LazerLazer

Oct 1, 2017
So, help me out. When I play the game I get to level 4 relationship and then there are no H-Scenes. Not even a nude option for clothes. Is there a nude patch that I'm missing? I'm just being a noob?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes