Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Try out Osu! (mania version) for free on pc, or Invaxion on steam, or Arcaea for ios/android. Your fingers will hate you soon enough : )
I played Deemo and Voez on my phone, played OSU on the tablet too, I'm quite familiar with rhythm games sir ^^

shonox

Jun 1, 2017
i remember a few years ago someone made a hgame called dildoheroine that was really nice and challenging (with one hand of course XD) is this game like that one? or more robust?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
It's a shame that Saitama has turned to a life of crime...

Anyway, I've found the game is more fun if you just remap all the buttons to the space bar. Then, rather than trying to kit the right keys, you are focused mainly on the beat. You can't get perfect on most songs, but so far you can beat them pretty easily.

Yeah, I could just cheat to the end, but I could also just go pull up hentai galleries rather then play a game. So this is a way of making the game easier while still playing it. Alternatively, you could make it so that all the keys on one side are one finger and all the keys on the other side are another finger (with space in the middle).

Still too grindy. If you answer the questions wrong, then you have to grind even more. Hopefully I'll unlock a song that isn't too bad that gets me plenty of money or something...

... That didn't take too long. Play the twin sisters at the end first. Their easy songs get you twice as much as the first girl. Also, their last song is worth 1000. So you can purchase auto and let it beat it repeatedly for 700 gold each time. With that cash, it would be easy to finish the rest of the game. It's not cheating, it's gaming the system... totally different!

Last edited:
Reactions: TataVinci

MACHISIMOV

Jul 19, 2017
For anyone just starting and looking to skip a LOT of the grind, I strongly suggest doing Sophia and Mai's first song immediately. It isn't appreciably harder than the other starter songs, but gives twice the coins as Nara or Shin's first songs.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Fun Fact: Mouse buttons are valid keybinds in this game, and you can bind the same key to multiple in-game buttons.

So if you suck at rhythm games (or are just too lazy to play them the intended way), this game makes it viable to bind the S/D/F keys to the left mouse button and the J/K/L keys to the right, and just click your mouse buttons rhythmically. You could even re-bind Space if you wanted to play the game completely one-handed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game just got on Steam, adding easy mode and a few other things.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
editing my save and skipping everything was the best choice I made today

vindickdiv

Jul 16, 2017
I am with everyone else, I don't know what they paid the English voice actresses, but it was WAY too much.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017

Here are all Images - 1080p (Not the H-Scenes, idk if there are high res images of) and Uncensored | Hope you still like it!
Thanks, does anyone have the cg for h scenes? No interest in playing rhythm games, and particularly mediocre ones. But the h scene pics in preview look tasty...

throwaway908070

May 20, 2017
Just a heads up - the developer DRASTICALLY improved the grinding issues with the newest release. I finished the game in about an hour on the harder difficulty.

Revol

May 17, 2017
IDK but it's so hard to hit the correct note perfectly, even im somewhat a veteran from O2Jam and O2mania.
Got so frustrated in the end just decide to hack the money amount

Last edited:

memes2501

Mar 4, 2018
It's a shame a lot of the notes are offbeat and don't match the songs, otherwise this would have been a fun game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They do know about the rhythm issue at least, from the about the update...

In addition, we are looking for more feedback and cooperation with rhythm players to improve the experience of our rhythm gameplay. Let's stay in touch with us!

Also posting in a non English language with no English translation is risking the post getting deleted, site rules I'm afraid.

Reactions: ChiefStefan
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes