Unity Hentai Fighters VR [v1.2.3] [muhuhu]

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
header.png

Overview:
Fight, or be gassed the girl will avoid your attacks, agitate you and fart at you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: muhuhu -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Oculus Rift: - - - -
Android/ Oculus Quest/Quest2 (v0.9.0):
- - -

blueboyjr7 thanks for the link

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png header.png

Last edited by a moderator:

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
So.... this is just boxing? Not sure if it’s even worth setting up tripods and base stations for this.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
So, looks like we can't do anything but look around when playing without VR. Don't get me wrong, I came here to get farted on, but I like to at least pretend like I'm trying to fight back a little from time to time...

Would also be nice to have like a health bar or some indication of our status, because if there is one then I missed it. Would be cool to actually see the damage that her farts are presumably causing...

More stuff I'd personally love to see: grab moves (like a stinkface), dialogue taunts, a game over scene or at least a screen with the girl sitting on top of us and gloating...

So yeah, this is still not fully baked, especially for those of us without VR, but if it keeps getting developed something like this could be fun. I'll keep an eye on it, I guess.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I saw the ring and was secretly hoping this would be a fart game. And it is. Had to jump to comment: this space reserved.
Uhh, so, yeah. These fart sounds...

Last edited:

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
The only people who will be playing this, are the ones that downloaded the game without reading the description and hearing fart sounds in their left ear, and the ones who did read the description and decided that they like fart sound effects.

Reactions: MasterShinshi