Unity Hentai Fighters VR [v1.2.3] [muhuhu]

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
So, looks like we can't do anything but look around when playing without VR. Don't get me wrong, I came here to get farted on, but I like to at least pretend like I'm trying to fight back a little from time to time...

Would also be nice to have like a health bar or some indication of our status, because if there is one then I missed it. Would be cool to actually see the damage that her farts are presumably causing...

More stuff I'd personally love to see: grab moves (like a stinkface), dialogue taunts, a game over scene or at least a screen with the girl sitting on top of us and gloating...

So yeah, this is still not fully baked, especially for those of us without VR, but if it keeps getting developed something like this could be fun. I'll keep an eye on it, I guess.
This

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
What is the difference between x32 and x86?

EDIT just looked at the patreon, looks to be on is for Occulus the other is for windows 10? still not sure what the difference is.

Reactions: Rikis

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
What is the difference between x32 and x86?

EDIT just looked at the patreon, looks to be on is for Occulus the other is for windows 10? still not sure what the difference is.
The patreon link is x64 and x86, not x32 and x86. I think the op verison is wrong
because the x32 and x86 is the same

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Well, hopefully there's a way to disable the farting bit as an option later on. Titty boxing is right up my alley otherwise. Plus the usual extras that come with victory ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I see potential in this game.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
New update is out:

As usual, the title is still undecided, but the boxing game has been updated.

I was able to focus on development this month and was able to add a lot of features.

- added a lobby and allowed you to select a character

- added 2 selectable girls

- added Hip Attack

- changed player from girl model to boy model

- allowed players to choose not to fart

- added ability to select difficulty

- added ability to adjust height and weight

- fixed the fight to take place in a boxing ring

Download from the following link.

redtack2009

Jul 31, 2019
Ignore the petty people. You've taken on the constructive criticism well and made A solid update. When you make a kink focused game, you're always gonna have plenty of people who aren't into it. It's just a shame a few of those people decide to be assholes. Keep doing what you're doing.

That being said I also have a few suggestions to work on next. Be aware I am a VR owner so these suggestions will only cover the VR version of the game. The next thing I'd advise working on would be enemy spacing. They tend to step in just slightly too close for most of their attacks so they sort of glitch through the player a little.

Similarly making the hitbox of their attacks only register at the end of the attack so the player can only be hit by the last few frames of the kick or punch as opposed to the instant they swing. Same with confining the area they can hit with to only the hand, foot or ass that's attacking.

Defeat scenes could be fun too so instead of just fading out you get a defeat scene under the turnbuckle where you can't move and your opponent either stinkfaces you or makes it more literal by farting. Something along those lines would add to the defeat.

At the end of the day this project is yours and you're giving it to us for free which a lot of people seem to forget. It's up to you if you listen to my feedback or not. Either way I look forward to seeing what you continue to do with this project.

Reactions: Mardion