Unity Hentai Fighters VR [v1.2.3] [muhuhu]

Apr 28, 2018
I bet the developer behind this game saw those MMD wrestling videos on Youtube years ago and saw a couple of them using "Fart" attacks on the other person and said to himself "...Future game right here"...

Mar 17, 2019
I'm really curious, what exactly do you find erotic about farts guys?
is it the smell?
is it the sound?
or just the fact that it comes out of a woman?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Estella69

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
is it the smell?
is it the sound?
For me its the third one.It makes me feel aroused to see these girls try to dominate you with their smelly farts.Of course girls farts are smell bad but when it is used to as a weapon to just to win a fight or even maybe try to seduce you,it suddenly becomes something so attractive.You may ask how can girls farts make you seduced if its smell so bad? Well its a clear sign of dominance against you both pysically and mentally.This is a perfect material for masochist people:)Whenever I think about it makes my masochistic urges to go maximum levels well at least for me:)

Last edited:

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
is it the smell?
is it the sound?
Nothing.
The fart stuff is a turn off for me.
But even if you remove this kink you still keep smothering and facesitting.

Nov 22, 2020
so those playing on PC mode have any of you manage to win a match? each punch of the MC does like 3 damage and the girl like 15 and they heal faster so you can't fight them blow for blow

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
what's new tho?
Seems the major change is the new grab attacks, along with a struggle system that barely seems to work.
Also if you press A or D when trying to select who to fight you fly around at supersonic speed and phase through the walls, that seems like an intended feature.

Oct 27, 2018
is it the smell?
is it the sound?
It's the smell sometimes (probably less than half because they do smell bad) I suppose its more of an asshole fetish.
The sound pretty much always.
I'm straight so I'm only attracted to women farting and its also usually based on attraction.