toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Ver 1.2.3

PC/Oculus version -

The following are the updates.
- removed automatic health regeneration
- added a rest action
- resting can be done by pressing the R key
- while resting, stamina is recovered. Unlike taunting, it can be canceled at any time.
- added step movement
- enemies now have a chance to sidestep before making an attack
- players can now perform step movements by pressing the directional keys while in a guard state
- removed the player's dodge action
- improved animations
- fixed hip attack and fart-related animations for all characters
- modified Grab and Pin animations for specific characters (Shuka, Shady, Marie)
- adjusted each character's attack motions to always include punch, kick, and hip attack
- changed dodging to sometimes countering with a hip attack instead
- altered enemy attack frequency
- enemies now more likely to launch consecutive attacks on the player
- changed attack sounds
- hip attack
- kick
- modified hip attacks so guarding against them breaks guard and causes stagger
- balanced so that receiving attacks multiple times in a row makes staggering less likely

Mogman1234

Feb 16, 2024
For the version 1.2.3 using quest 3 airlink to pc, notice the menu is off a bit, like it moves around and the curser is above where it shows highlighted.

Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a way to move out of the corner at the start of the match in VR?. Also, the character controller can get out of the round by being punched 2 or 3 times only. This is pretty frustrating, the only way to move is disabling VR controls and... Not playing VR at all :cautious:

Do you have any ideas to think something far from the developer hasn't tested VR version?

Also... The VR menu is a shame.

corner.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
Taken from Patreon:

Thank you for playing version 1.2.3 and for all your feedback. I received reports that the frequency of attacks hardly changed with the difficulty level, which I considered a significant issue, so I fixed it. I'm currently considering other suggestions that have been submitted. Additionally, I've corrected an issue where the menu display in the lobby was malfunctioning in VR mode. I've also added the apk file for Quest, which was missing in previous version.

The following are the updates.

- fixed an issue where the adjustment of attack frequency based on difficulty level was almost not effective

- made it so you do not go outside of the ring when receiving a knockback attack in VR

- fixed an issue where the menu display in the lobby was appearing incorrectly when playing in VR mode

Trident! Mogman1234 Seems like you guys' problems were fixed!

Squid-Kun

Apr 16, 2024
Is there a way to move out of the corner at the start of the match in VR?. Also, the character controller can get out of the round by being punched 2 or 3 times only. This is pretty frustrating, the only way to move is disabling VR controls and... Not playing VR at all :cautious:

Do you have any ideas to think something far from the developer hasn't tested VR version?

Also... The VR menu is a shame.

View attachment 3471299
I noticed that you're using an Index, was wondering how you got the controls to work, I can only get as far as moving around in the menu but not much after that.

Trident!

Mar 22, 2018
I noticed that you're using an Index, was wondering how you got the controls to work, I can only get as far as moving around in the menu but not much after that.
Just launching SteamVR before the game, then just start to guess the location of the buttons until luckly hit the right one. Then guessing around the buttons and positions to select characters. At start of the match, you can't do anything more than moving hands and head until getting out of the ring without reason like a bug.

Squid-Kun

Apr 16, 2024
Just launching SteamVR before the game, then just start to guess the location of the buttons until luckly hit the right one. Then guessing around the buttons and positions to select characters. At start of the match, you can't do anything more than moving hands and head until getting out of the ring without reason like a bug.
That's really weird considering we seem to have opposite issues. I can move but can't press anything, really wish i could figure out what's going on.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
I'm reposting the link for Fart Dominator girls 2, I think it needs it's own thread really, the other game being developed by Muhuhu, so far it's on hiatus because he's focusing on improving Hentai Fighters VR -

- progress report for HFVR - adding parries, inspired by sf6 etc.

here's the link to FDG2 I'm not sure how to go about requesting getting a thread made and I don't really want to be in control of making it and maintaining it

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm reposting the link for Fart Dominator girls 2, I think it needs it's own thread really, the other game being developed by Muhuhu, so far it's on hiatus because he's focusing on improving Hentai Fighters VR -

- progress report for HFVR - adding parries, inspired by sf6 etc.

here's the link to FDG2 Workupload I'm not sure how to go about requesting getting a thread made and I don't really want to be in control of making it and maintaining it
That would have been such a great game if not for the gas :(