Unity Hentai Fighters VR [v1.2.3] [muhuhu]

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
0.9:
for PC or Oculus Rift: :
for Oculus Quest/Quest2:

Changelog:

- created one special attack
- It was intended as an attack for the angel girl, but currently, all the girls use the same special attack.
- improved user-friendliness of controls in the lobby (display of outlines)
- improved collision detection around the ring
- improved animations for the boy
- Sped up the standing up animation
- Reduced the facial movement when throwing a punch
- changed the sound effect for Grab attacks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HentaiFightersVR-0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
"No sexual content".

How does that fit on a site for games "with sexual content"?
This site has a weird definition of sexual content where something that is clearly a fetish for people to jack of to isn't consider sexual if it doesn't have someone naked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
"HENTAI Fighter VR"
also: no sexual content tag

me: You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means...
I'm not super positive, but I'm relatively sure that if someone came up, tackled me to the ground, and proceeded to rub their crotch in my face, (hopefully while not farting) I feel like this would count as sexual assault.

And while hentai means something specific here, it means perverted in Japan. And this shit is definitely perverted.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm not super positive, but I'm relatively sure that if someone came up, tackled me to the ground, and proceeded to rub their crotch in my face, (hopefully while not farting) I feel like this would count as sexual assault.

And while hentai means something specific here, it means perverted in Japan. And this shit is definitely perverted.
*Chuckles* I know what you mean. I think what the tag should be is "No penetration".

And yeah, if someone did that to be they would be getting a blade up the bootyhole.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017

You're quoting the original Japanese origin of the word to a game that's not even Japanese? lol What it is around here is the ONLY thing that matters in this case. And this is NOT hentai.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019

- given names to all characters

- In the lobby, character names are now displayed when selecting a character.

- retaken character photos in the character selection screen

- changed some character waiting poses in the character selection screen

- further enhanced the enemy's ability to adjust their distance to land attacks on players during attacks

- added a magician girl (Sophie)

- She has 1 grab attack, 1 pin attack (with shrink), and 1 special attack (with shrink).

- grab, pin, and special attacks now consume stamina.

- added a swinging sound to punch and kick attacks

Edit: Updated link with bug fixes - When playing as female characters can now press V to initiate special attack (shrinking attacks) although the witch is the only girl with a unique animation, the rest have the same special attack for now

Last edited:

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
I use Quest 2 on PC via Virtual desktop so I can use both the Windows/Rift version or the Quest 2 standalone version I'm pretty sure

Is one superior for playing on than the other?

Rift OCV1 doesn't have as many pixels per eye, but the Rift has the power of my PC hardware running it, so I'm not sure which would be better

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm always up for the whole cute girl farting fetish but, it's one of those things that really needs a side dish to go with it and more often then not it does come with that. What I mean is it really needs some nudity or at the very least skirts and panties and/or sexual attacks to make playing this worthwhile. Farts alone is just not enough to jack off to... :cautious:

Reactions: Feed99