Unity Hentai Fighters VR [v1.2.3] [muhuhu]

Jul 27, 2020
I always thought VR is something gimmick but I got my VR set last week and I really think this is probably the feature of gaming, especially for adult games. Probably the technology is still lacking a bit but I definitely can see it to be even bigger in the future.

Can't wait to beat some girls!
Same here, there isn't much of this content as of yet as far as I know but here's hoping that more developers get into VR, or at least have the creator of this game implement more variety in terms of kinks

Oct 27, 2018
CHANGELOG 6.0!

- decide title

- renewal start menu

- added the ability to change character parameters(power, defence, stincky, etc)

- added the ability to choose character other than boy

- added the ability to fart, grab, pin attacks by player(only female character)

- change some animation(fart, idle)

- add pin attack variation

- added pin attack(VR version)

- improved the appearance of the fart effect when grab attack and pin attack

- added facial expressions during taunt or fart or farted

- made the meter decrease when not struggling during a pin attack

Reactions: Phanex and 21423007

nudel28

May 27, 2019
For anyone wondering if they can play it in vr, there are 4 headsets supported anything else wont work.
These are the headsets :
- Oculus Quest
- Oculus Quest2
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Rift S
i allready tried it with my htc vive and valve index both times it wont register the headset and switch to pc mode

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mega

Happy Holidays or something.
Thank you for the share :)

I always thought VR is something gimmick but I got my VR set last week and I really think this is probably the feature of gaming, especially for adult games. Probably the technology is still lacking a bit but I definitely can see it to be even bigger in the future.

Can't wait to beat some girls!
Ditto my friend!

For anyone wondering if they can play it in vr, there are 4 headsets supported anything else wont work.
These are the headsets :
- Oculus Quest
- Oculus Quest2
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Rift S
i allready tried it with my htc vive and valve index both times it wont register the headset and switch to pc mode
Thank you for the heads up.

Shiri9

Jul 6, 2021
Game is now 6.1. Nothing too significant, but if someone wants to share it, feel free.
Someone have the link?
in this version you can fight against several girls at the same time or this is not in the 6.1?

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Another small update. Grabs can now be enabled with fart content off. If someone wants to share 0.6.2, feel free.

Reactions: 21423007

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am so glad to see that you can turn on grabs without enabling f*rts. That was the update I was waiting for before giving this game a try.

Reactions: 21423007

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018

for PC or Oculus Rift:

for Oculus Quest/Quest2:

0.6.1 changelog:

- enabled to select multiple enemy characters
- fixed a bug that prevented the same characters from fighting each other

0.6.2 changelog:

- fixed a bug that caused enemies to remain visible when returning to the first menu after adding more enemies to the menu screen
- fixed a bug where the running motion of enemy characters would not play through to the end
- grab and pin attacks will now be performed when Fart Content is Off
- fixed a bug where the eyes would not look towards the player when changing height
- Grab and Pin attacks will now hit the player when changing height

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

for PC or Oculus Rift: Google Drive

for Oculus Quest/Quest2: Google Drive

0.6.1 changelog:

- enabled to select multiple enemy characters
- fixed a bug that prevented the same characters from fighting each other

0.6.2 changelog:

- fixed a bug that caused enemies to remain visible when returning to the first menu after adding more enemies to the menu screen
- fixed a bug where the running motion of enemy characters would not play through to the end
- grab and pin attacks will now be performed when Fart Content is Off
- fixed a bug where the eyes would not look towards the player when changing height
- Grab and Pin attacks will now hit the player when changing height

Thank you for this new update!