46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Just looking at the preview shots - that's absolutely genius (in the 3rd shot), the "ovaries" insert simply painted right onto the panties! Truly brilliant artwork right there. May have to give this one a deeper peek...

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
Let me guess this one:
1. MC has golden dick and the girls all submit to its might
2. Pissing and stepping on the girls (or some other type of humiliation fetish)
3. Piercings and more piercings
4. No choice for hairy heroines, because every Miel MC shaves their girls for some reason

Yeah, I'll pass.

Reactions: xxxavier

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
let me guess

you start the game being a loser, encounter 2 heroins fuckable as fuck , they dont like you in the minute 1 of the game, but in the minute 5 they are begging the mc's cock and calling him goushijin samaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck this circle for real

• Angry
Reactions: leetstig

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Let me guess this one:
4. No choice for hairy heroines, because every Miel MC shaves their girls for some reason

Yeah, I'll pass.
i swear to all god my comment isn t based on yours what a coincidence xD

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Let me guess this one:

Yeah, I'll pass.
While I can agree with the piss and stepping on comment I can't overlook this foolishness
>wanting a Chewbacca bush waifu
This isn't the 70's get with the program old man bush is out and thank the gods for that.

Deadxd908

Nov 28, 2018
why i cant launch any miel games on adnroid joiplay?
There's an android port now, but in case you come through this problem again, make sure you are using the latest version of joiplay and plugins, It opened on mine without any problems. Sometimes even if it's renpy the game might not be compatible if it was made to rely on other windows programs or functions

Last edited:

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
This was bad even by Miel standards

You LITTERALLY only see the two goddesses. No one else even gets to be present in the CGs. THis is despite the fact a few other "women" fall and are apparently around constantly but you can't see them.

If they were minor background villagers that would be one thing but the fact they get so many voice lines, have specific identities, and are present so much just makes it even more noticable you can't see them.

The last time a Miel game had only like ... 2 character models they at least included a few others in the CGs.

Even the CGs were rather basic and the character bodies themselves had a weirdly non existent amount of variation. Even the pregnant ones looked like only barely edited versions of their slutty clothes when other Miel games actually redid the outfit to better emphathize the belly.

Also on a more minor note ... I have never seen less god like goddesses in my life. One somehow doesn't know what sex is and the other is just a violent women to contrast with the first one. I'm not saying Miel is exactly premium character development ... but FFS can you make the most bare minimum effort to have them feel like goddesses?

You could rewrite the script to make them both queens and barely have to edit anything. Even for Miel this was bottom of the barrel work.

Reactions: Beast161616

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Let me guess this one:
let me guess
Why you both making guesses? The entire plot is in the synopsis. No, I'm serious. That's the whole plot :ROFLMAO:

While I can agree with the piss and stepping on comment I can't overlook this foolishness
>wanting a Chewbacca bush waifu
This isn't the 70's get with the program old man bush is out and thank the gods for that.
Couldn't agree more.

You could rewrite the script to make them both queens and barely have to edit anything.
You have now discovered Miel's process. This is quite literally all he does lol. Every new game is just a slightly altered version of a previous one he's made. Sometimes he introduces a new concept based on popular trends. The otome game villainess isekai one for example. But, eventually he makes the rounds and copy pastes even that one again lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
You have now discovered Miel's process. This is quite literally all he does lol. Every new game is just a slightly altered version of a previous one he's made. Sometimes he introduces a new concept based on popular trends. The otome game villainess isekai one for example. But, eventually he makes the rounds and copy pastes even that one again lol.
Yeah but this one just felt ... especilly copy and paste like. With the others there was at least some attempt to have the setting fit the theme. BUt here? Nothing even felt god like. I mean maybe I skimmed over it but from my skip through with occasional stops nothing looked even a little goddess like.

EVen the part about you using their followers as fighters doens't feel right.

I"m not saying any of this is "new" to this creator's "style" but just that this one is lazier than most ... which is saying something since it's not like the others were high effort.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah but this one just felt ... especilly copy and paste like. With the others there was at least some attempt to have the setting fit the theme. BUt here? Nothing even felt god like. I mean maybe I skimmed over it but from my skip through with occasional stops nothing looked even a little goddess like.

EVen the part about you using their followers as fighters doens't feel right.

I"m not saying any of this is "new" to this creator's "style" but just that this one is lazier than most ... which is saying something since it's not like the others were high effort.
I mean... you're not wrong lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload
Mar 14, 2022
There's an android port now, but in case you come through this problem again, make sure you are using the latest version of joiplay and plugins, It opened on mine without any problems. Sometimes even if it's renpy the game might not be compatible if it was made to rely on other windows programs or functions
ok,thx but ive got joiplay renpy latest version

MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
Recipe for enjoyment is very simple - just find CG. As a vn it terrible and as bunch of pictures it pretty damn good!
Also Minamoto colourfull works are so nice:love: