MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I came to see all usual Miel comments, and I'm not disapointed.

And considering ALL OF MIEL/NORN/CYBELE (They're basically part of the same parent company, ZOO Corporation) back catalogue, I'm astonished that they're publishing a 2022 title.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
I came to see all usual Miel comments, and I'm not disapointed.

And considering ALL OF MIEL/NORN/CYBELE (They're basically part of the same parent company, ZOO Corporation) back catalogue, I'm astonished that they're publishing a 2022 title.
I don't know how true it is but I heard the people translating these and putting them on steam REFUSE to translate any that are ... even ambiguously involving anyone Younger than 18.

So assuming that's true only way we're getting those would be if someone fan translated those ones. WHich is a shame because there is apparently one involving daughters of wealthy families or something and it apparnetly ends with basically the entire school wearing collars. I'm kind of curious about the exact story that leads to that. Not expecting CLEVER writing ... but it might give me a chuckle or two.

At the very least it's sure to be more interesting than "two bitches that call themselves goddesses but don't know even the basics of sex instantly lose to pervert hero and have lots of sex ... also some unimportant women lose to him but they don't even get a CG so who cares?".

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know how true it is but I heard the people translating these and putting them on steam REFUSE to translate any that are ... even ambiguously involving anyone Younger than 18.
Considering that Steam have some erratic behavior regarding adult content, I can see the reasoning.

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Hentai Heaven's Slutty Salvation [Final] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 205mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

please port harem king peasant to princess for android

ECCHIgo

Oct 6, 2021
Honestly at this point I just turn on skip unseen text and skip through the game just to knock it off my list

ECCHIgo

Oct 6, 2021
still cant open and play it, keeps getting flagged as virus, any help?
not gonna lie if it's giving you this much trouble just give up it's not worth it
but try downloading it from gofile that's what I did
Also try turning off your antivirus when it's downloading and extracting

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
could someone share a 100% save file or a method to cheat? please
JUst go into settings and turn on the two toggled off options for skipping.

Then start the story, hit skip, and look away (or watch if you want) for a minute or two.

Game will skip through all cut scenes until a choice option pops up. OF which there are only one or two in the entire thing so you'll only get stopped then.

and that's it. Game's "Progress" is just seeing all of the scenes so this will complete it in minutes easily.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
double_negative_lol.png

This is the 4th game of theirs that I see this in (at this point I think it is fair to say that this disclaimer is in all their games). Apparently no one informed these guys that a double negative is a positive in English grammar lol. They are literally saying that all the sexual acts in this game (and apparently in all their games!) reflect their views XD.