Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I'm having a problem with the Jessica Underwood "become her master" step. The first time I reached that step I had a partially trained slave in my dungeon. The game told me I had to finish training her. So I finished training her, and then after a week or few I was prompted upon meeting Jessica again and chose "become her master" again, and was again told I needed to finish training my slave. I have only the one slave, and the game claims she's fully trained
Hint: You don't want Jessica to see a student chained up in your "Playroom".

ThatOneLurker

Sep 4, 2017
How I do check the relationship stat between my character and NPC?
The game doesn't have a relationship stat that you can check, as it is kept in a database built each game. You can estimate your level by your phone's contact notes.
LevelRelationship EstimatePhone Note Says:
00Don't have a relationship with <> at all
1Less than 10Don't really have much of a relationship with <>.
210 to 20Developing a friendship with <>. Seems to be going well.
320 to 50Developing a very close friendship with <>. Seems to be going well.
450 to 75Have developed quite an intimate relationship with <>. Seems to be going quite well.
575 to 100Have developed a deep relationship with <>.
6100<>'s head over heels in love with me now. So devoted, she's ready to have sex with me at almost any time!

ThatOneLurker

Sep 4, 2017
How is that a hint? I don't see any option to "hide" the slave
If I remember correctly, there is an option at some point after your slave is completely trained (You can select her to chat and interact with like most NPCs) that you can free your slave.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
If I remember correctly, there is an option at some point after your slave is completely trained (You can select her to chat and interact with like most NPCs) that you can free your slave.
Do you know how long it takes for that option to appear? I've gone through every option in the quickchat and general chat with the slave and it is not there, and as I mentioned it's been a while since I finished training her

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
According to what I just found in the event file, after 25 trainings. Apparently, you need to use her more. :sneaky:
Alright, I'll keep at it. Thanks. It says she's fully trained already, so if that's not the only requirement the Jessica Underwood prompt and/or diary notes could use some rewriting to clarify what's needed to progress beyond "fully trained"

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Alright, I'll keep at it. Thanks. It says she's fully trained already, so if that's not the only requirement the Jessica Underwood prompt and/or diary notes could use some rewriting to clarify what's needed to progress beyond "fully trained"
You need an empty sex dungeon to bring Jessica. So either warn the girls when you find them outside the walls until you have finished Jessica's quest or keep doing the slave events and make sure you feed her well and at some point you will see her and think about freeing her. She can go back to school and she might ask to wear her slave garments in school, even though you never see her in them in your basement.

Reactions: dalzomo

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
Okay since the Last post i was able to Proceed quite a Bit, yet there are many things i would like to Ask.
1) So, now that i already "Finished" the cooking club lounge, i cannot proceed anymore with the MAID club ?Think like closing for a bit the Cooking club wouldn't be able to fix it ?
2)How much time does it get to train a Slave ? I've grinding like crazy between tort and Feed yet (Also tampered a bit with her stats) still doesn't seem to work at all

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Okay since the Last post i was able to Proceed quite a Bit, yet there are many things i would like to Ask.
1) So, now that i already "Finished" the cooking club lounge, i cannot proceed anymore with the MAID club ?Think like closing for a bit the Cooking club wouldn't be able to fix it ?
2)How much time does it get to train a Slave ? I've grinding like crazy between tort and Feed yet (Also tampered a bit with her stats) still doesn't seem to work at all
dunno about 1, but for 2) my last game I tried alternating between torture and feed and just ended up killing her after a few weeks of that and I guess I missed a feeding during a long date night. This game I went 100% feed (and wake + feed when I found her asleep) and after a week or so of that I was offered the option to facefuck her. After that I alternately fucked her when I found her awake and woke+fed her when I found her asleep, and after a few vaginal fuckings I got the option to assfuck her, and then it said she was "fully trained." As the folks above mentioned, even after that there's more to do. I have finally fully fully trained and released her after another couple-few weeks from the "fully trained" dialog, and was finally able to finish the Underwood quest. Thanks guys.

ThatOneLurker

Sep 4, 2017
The fastest way to lose a slave is torture, even when feeding regularly. They just don't break. There's a documented behavioral pattern for long term captives that might help you out. The initials are S.S. Hope that helps you out.

As for the M.A.I.D. quest chain, I haven't delved into that recently.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the drugs? I've just had several students request drugs off me?
You must open the chemistry classroom then the lab and study the book found in the lab.

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the drugs? I've just had several students request drugs off me?
It's an expensive investment to get into drugs in the secret chem lab behind the chemistry classroom. But it not only lets you give characters drugs, but making and slipping people drugs is part of the quest chain for corrupting PTA member Jenny Coppers.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
The fastest way to lose a slave is torture, even when feeding regularly. They just don't break. There's a documented behavioral pattern for long term captives that might help you out. The initials are S.S. Hope that helps you out.

The M.A.I.D. chain is based, after you cycle Amelia through the "regular"clubs, on running into her in the halls several times during the day (there's at least a week's cooldown between encounters, IIRC). She'll open the club in school, then demand to move into a room at the Cabaret (so you have to have Slutsky pretty far along).

The real PITA in the chain is actually encountering her; you'll be spending a lot of time roaming the halls hoping the magic strikes.

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020

I was Able to get out finally after (Tampering with the stats) and feeding her, the point is of course you have to lower Inhibition, Make Corruption very high, in short try to see which stats drop with torture, tamper them from the Debug and then just feed her, the more you Feed, the more she will Trust you.

As for the M.A.I.D clubi was gettting quite angry but in the end the third Time Ameli talked to me in a Maid Costume she opened the club and i was able to get them to the V.I.P room, so more income.
I was wondering if i should fire Karin Hardman since she doesn't contribute in any way to the school other than draining my income of 4k, i also passed the request to make Student independent in the Ward so maybe it turns out well?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I was wondering if i should fire Karin Hardman since she doesn't contribute in any way to the school other than draining my income of 4k, i also passed the request to make Student independent in the Ward so maybe it turns out well?
Max Medical Club can give you some money back and also there is recurring event with "Nurse" when by Mind Control you will progress with Corrupting your school and earn some money back.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes