alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can it be played on android using joiplay app?
I want to play it but don't have pc or laptop
You can't

how do I download mods from hhs forum without logging in? I mean which download button or symbol or text should I click? some of the mods has a download link, but some also dont. a screenshot would be very helpful though.
You have to log in, I'm pretty sure. This is the case with most forums, I just haven't tried on that one.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
how do I download mods from hhs forum without logging in? I mean which download button or symbol or text should I click? some of the mods has a download link, but some also dont. a screenshot would be very helpful though.
Yep you have to log in to dl anything.
The pb is that last I checked, they can't accept new registration because the admin who could accept new one is a no show for a long time and nobody else has the rights to do it.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to stop student join the school?? even i choose "by interview" but when start new week new student still join

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to stop student join the school?? even i choose "by interview" but when start new week new student still join
Set number of classes that you want to have and let game fill those classes. If all your classes are full, new students won't join in 1.10 game version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BillyTran
Jan 5, 2021
What do I have to do to modify the clothes of the school (students and teachers)?
que tengo que hacer para modificar la ropa a los de la escuela (alumnos y profesores)?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
What do I have to do to modify the clothes of the school (students and teachers)?
que tengo que hacer para modificar la ropa a los de la escuela (alumnos y profesores)?
Other than choosing between Normal School Uniform and Street Clothes, corrupt and/or coerce the PTA members, then pass Resolutions. Even at max corruption and minimum inhibition, you still can take a Reputation hit sometimes (naked lunch event).

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Does any one know how to continue the story with Nina Parker teacher? I've gone on the trip with her (chose the options where my character was involved on the train, not the stranger) and nothing has happened since then. On my phone it says she probably won't be using the train again but gives no hints at all. But quest still is on as her character name on the list on the right hand side of the screen still has a '!' next to her name.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Weird - post about it and then quest updates. If anyone is interested you need to visit the staff room and you overhear Nina talking about going to a play or something and getting the 6pm train.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
despite being such a long time playing it i have a hard time to keep the reputation high. i even tried to edit it somehow through the debug mode but i couldnt find it any longer... any tips ?

Oct 18, 2018
despite being such a long time playing it i have a hard time to keep the reputation high. i even tried to edit it somehow through the debug mode but i couldnt find it any longer... any tips ?
Your reputation starts low, but if you focus on doing a good job of running the school and not letting any strange or lewd behaviors get out to the public, then it increases pretty nicely. This is to say, if you want a high reputation, you have to put in the work making yourself look like a respectable authority figure on the surface.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good evening, sorry but I want to know How I can increase luck in the mad science, please?
You can't it is a rng thing and just let it happen you get more out of it that way.

ThatOneLurker

Sep 4, 2017
Good evening, sorry but I want to know How I can increase luck in the mad science, please?
This is based off of your intelligence and chemistry skill. Max your chemistry, read all of the available books, and once your intelligence gets high enough, chat with "an intellectual peer" from your computer.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
So the Lexville Mod no longer works, correct? I've tried twice now, because I am just not vanilla enough to play without it, lol, but I just get exception errors.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
So the Lexville Mod no longer works, correct? I've tried twice now, because I am just not vanilla enough to play without it, lol, but I just get exception errors.
its not working at the moment, it hasnt been updated to the 1.10 Beta and the mod author has no intention of updating it till the game gets out of the 1.10 beta due to time constraints.
Guy said he didnt wanna update it only for it to break with the next Beta release and waste all that time.

If you do wanna use Lexville, you can use the 1.9.5 build, heres the link to it if you want to use that mod
Mega
Lexville is a mod for 1.9.5, the changelog for 1.10Beta clearly states that they've made changes the engine and functions/extensions. No mods are gonna work until they are updated, and they likely won't be updated until 1.10 gets an actual release instead of a Beta.
Beta version is not compatible with Lexville
Already answered a dozen times.
creator said he was waiting for new update to leave beta before updating.
use hss 1.9.5 if you use lexville.
No. Because the modder is waiting for the full 1.10 release. This is beta phase something or other, but it won't be long.

Reactions: CharleyT

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
When you open the debug window, at the very bottom there is a blank space to type commands. Type "ADD"(without quotes) a drop down list will show up, select reputation, an error window will popup, close it, now delete the bracketed word value and brackets and input the number, then press enter. This will 'add' reputation so if you have 20 and ad 30 you'll now have 50. Adding 100 will default to the games max of 100. Typing "SET"(again without quotes) will also give a list of options.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes