Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Hopefully the ones stating that the beta will be over 'soon' are correct. Feels like new bug reports do seem to have slowed down over on the HHS forums, but they are still coming in.

edit: spelling/grammar... typing fingers didn't quite keep up with my thoughts.

Reactions: jimdandy

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Keep in mind that there still a lot of not fixed issues in 1.10Beta. I strongly recommend to play 1.9.5 if you don't want to wait for non-beta release of 1.10.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
kinda sucks that pregnancy is still not a thing in this game, even though the paperdoll graphics could make it happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
kinda sucks that pregnancy is still not a thing in this game, even though the paperdoll graphics could make it happen.
There is 1 girl that MC can get pregnant but you never see any changes.

That is what or why the developers put in the new modding system so players who know how can make mods for this game.
So if any of you out there want to give it a try please do we need a good pregnancy system for this game.

Oct 18, 2018
A lot of things planned for the game have taken a long time to be implemented as part of the main release. However, people have built pregnancy mods before. It's only a matter of time.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
despite being such a long time playing it i have a hard time to keep the reputation high. i even tried to edit it somehow through the debug mode but i couldnt find it any longer... any tips ?
You already got a reply on where to find your reputation in debug so I don't need to go there.

What I found I needed to do to keep my reputation up in the game:

Stay in the conservative clothing for quite some time. keeps from the random hit while walking around town. You can go commando though.

Make sure your arousal doesn't get so high that townspeople notice your excitement, also a hit on rep.

Don't smack Carmen's ass when she trips, totally extreme 10 point hit.

Keep your students in the normal school clothes, they will reflect their inhibition anyway so no need to switch them except to trigger events. I like to do sexy Thursdays and nude Fridays though.

feed them normal food, keep student to student relationships forbidden, all these help the town think you are doing a good job.

Accept all students, it sucks that the school will grow up to the 400 max so you will need to sort your classes every now and then so like minded students are in the same class. keeps the random rep hit from a student doing something lewd in a classroom that all isn't ready to look on eagerly.

Always do the work on paperwork rep building choice. Save before as sometimes you miss something and you get a hit.

Do the Rie tutoring quest pretty early, gives rep both days on the weekend, and then when you add Hana, another rep boost. I like to go Hana, June, then Rie, and for the Rie quest, have her meet you downtown. It gets you out of the house for the rest of the day.

If you get above 80 you get to be someone special in the hospital with more events.

You can also suffer random hits walking in the park so saving before going there might be worthwhile. Also, the playground has an event that hits rep hard, don't investigate the noise.

I'm sure there are other things. Someone a a starting week guide here to get you going off the right way.

Reactions: scrumbles

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There is 1 girl that MC can get pregnant but you never see any changes.

That is what or why the developers put in the new modding system so players who know how can make mods for this game.
So if any of you out there want to give it a try please do we need a good pregnancy system for this game.
me? modding? i can't even boil water :KEK:

Oct 18, 2018
Do the Rie tutoring quest pretty early, gives rep both days on the weekend, and then when you add Hana, another rep boost. I like to go Hana, June, then Rie, and for the Rie quest, have her meet you downtown. It gets you out of the house for the rest of the day.
I tend to recommend doing this as your first PTA corruption that you have the detective look into. It takes a while to complete naturally, it's good for reputation, and it gets you some pocket money during that early stage of the game where you're hurting for cash.

Oct 18, 2018
idk how to start learning the lock pick i see the thief at the park but idk how to start the quest
Many of the quests around town are started by acquiring the newspaper at the downtown restaurant. Reading about an increase in crime causes you to notice him pickpocketing someone, giving you the opportunity to confront him so that you can get him to teach you.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Don't smack Carmen's ass when she trips, totally extreme 10 point hit.
Accept all students, it sucks that the school will grow up to the 400 max so you will need to sort your classes every now and then so like minded students are in the same class. keeps the random rep hit from a student doing something lewd in a classroom that all isn't ready to look on eagerly.
Ehm. If you don't take photo of Carmen's butt and you don't smack it, you are missing end of Carmen's quest. Always take Carmen's photos when game gives such option.

1.10 will not grow to 400 if you have less hired teachers and less open classes. Game with ten classes and ten teachers has higher weekly costs and it is not cost effective. Only eight teachers got side stories attached to them and at least one of them might be not interesting for strait male player.

- Food policies do not impact reputation as per wiki.

despite being such a long time playing it i have a hard time to keep the reputation high. i even tried to edit it somehow through the debug mode but i couldnt find it any longer... any tips ?
Review above school rules and adjust your school policies until reputation changes are sustainable.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
idk how to start learning the lock pick i see the thief at the park but idk how to start the quest
Many of the quests around town are started by acquiring the newspaper at the downtown restaurant. Reading about an increase in crime causes you to notice him pickpocketing someone, giving you the opportunity to confront him so that you can get him to teach you.
You need to take the paper with you when you leave the restaurant and then read all entries it has to unlock all the quest that you can get from the paper.
I like to take it home then read it and place it in storage in the bedroom.

SmuggleBot

Aug 20, 2020
You need to take the paper with you when you leave the restaurant and then read all entries it has to unlock all the quest that you can get from the paper.
I like to take it home then read it and place it in storage in the bedroom.
thank you very much

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Ehm. If you don't take photo of Carmen's butt and you don't smack it, you are missing end of Carmen's quest.

1.10 will not grow to 400 if you have less hired teachers and less open classes.
I understand about Carmen, but you need to plan on when you want to take that hit.

My school usually grows to the max number based on teachers at about the same time I am ready to hire more teachers so my school does max out.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
So we download the win file + the other's or we need to download the win 1.95 version with service pack 1-7 then the new win+others to get to win 10.1 beta?
If you want the beta, just download the beta. If you want 1.95 then download that.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes