bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I just hate how they ruined the dialogue in this game. It used to be very well written. Now almost every single sentence ends in ... (sometimes with multiple exclamation or question marks added at the end), often times more than once in the same sentence, and it looks so stupid. Why on God's green Earth they would take something that was perfectly fine and then put a ton of effort into ruining it, is something I will never understand.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just hate how they ruined the dialogue in this game. It used to be very well written. Now almost every single sentence ends in ... (sometimes with multiple exclamation or question marks added at the end), often times more than once in the same sentence, and it looks so stupid. Why on God's green Earth they would take something that was perfectly fine and then put a ton of effort into ruining it, is something I will never understand.
Shilo

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
here a new one in the game and the formal clothes that stacy asks me to finish her favor please help
Go to the clothes shop, click the shop button, then click the option for browsing(not updating your wardrobe). That will take you to the clothes section you can 'gift' other people.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I've started playing this game lately. And I have acouple of questions:
  • If I update the game by the updated content is this content available in, "old" saved games?
  • How and where (details please) is it possible to cheat reputation... Yeah I've read some post saying I can add it in debug... Adding it to the player didn't change anything, it doesn't make sense to me to add it elsewhere.
  • As far as I understood the goal is to make the school and city more lewd and naughty.
  • But it would be good to know what are other bad game endings except with reputation = 0, or not being able to convince PTA of your ideas (how many fails are allowed).
  • Further it would be good to know how often it makes sense to hold a PTA meeting I mean many times my teachers and stuff apparently agreed to my naughty ideas but in PTA exactly these people vetoed...
  • And what items i can ecchange/gift/sell for example i keep getting a (error?) messages for having given a dildo to one of my favorites...
When you open the debug tool, the Add Reputation, adds it to everybody. You need to have a good reputation with everyone(students,teachers,staff). Adding, does what it says, if you have 20 reputation and type "add reputation 30" it will change to 50 where the stats are listed in the UI(user interface) max is 100, so if you "add reputation 100" that's what it will be,not 120(using 20 as starting reputation example). If you don't want to do the math, then use "set reputation", this will set reputation to the number you tell it to. Tye those commands in debug without the qoutes and no = sign.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Sadly, that discussion happened over on their forum quite some time ago while Spinner was still the active event / dialog developer, who built the get physical interface to make it much easier to add consistent events. He had no interest in changing the style of the dialogs, defending that approach way too hard. You might have a better chance now with DasBrain doing the lion's share of the event work.

Jan 21, 2021
I might be wrong or misremembering, but I think you have to go to the restaurant and have a meal there first in order to get the newspaper, and have read the article about rising crime before Jeremy Hood, the thief, will show up in the park and trigger the event.
You need the Newspaper from the resturant as stated above. Think there are a few more events you start from reading that newspaper.
thank you

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Trying to get Staff B&D Dominate rule. I held the staff meeting, they all voted yes. I went to Stacy's shop, bought the B&D Dominate Outfit 109, put it on... and the Staff B&D Dominate rule is not showing up in the computer. found out I can still request a Staff meeting, did that. they voted once again in favor, and Dr. Hardman once again demanded that we all follow the rules....while I was wearing the outfit....I'm stuck in a loop. what am I missing?

Ass-tune

Apr 1, 2018
Hello, I would like to know if the saves made on the 1.10 BETA would be compatible with the Final release of 1.10 and further.

I was sceptical of HHS+ given its grindy nature, but it's grown on me and I find it very rewarding when we finally hit that mid-game level where the fun begins.

However, I don't wish to spend time on the BETA too much if the saves won't port over to the Final. I apologise beforehand if this has been already asked and answered elsewhere though.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Hi, i stumbled uppon a technical problem maybe anyone can help me, was playing the game when electricity went off for a few hours and the pc obviously shut down, then when it came back i cant play anymore, i click the exe then it shows up for a few seconds in the taskmanager and in closes itself, i tryed to delete the game and reinstall it with no succes so far, althought if i click the exe of the base game of beta or sp4 it works as intended and it runs the launcher as normal, but if i apply the updates of 10-30-21 or 10-31-21 it does not work, any idea of what could be the problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i stumbled uppon a technical problem maybe anyone can help me, was playing the game when electricity went off for a few hours and the pc obviously shut down, then when it came back i cant play anymore, i click the exe then it shows up for a few seconds in the taskmanager and in closes itself, i tryed to delete the game and reinstall it with no succes so far, althought if i click the exe of the base game of beta or sp4 it works as intended and it runs the launcher as normal, but if i apply the updates of 10-30-21 or 10-31-21 it does not work, any idea of what could be the problem?
Where did you get the game and the updates?
Right now the game on here SP4 has both of the 10/31 updates and I have no idea what your 10-30-21 is.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
gonna try downloading from OP again cause i had the beta from a few weeks ago.

Edit: it works again, i have to start again but is still better than not being able to play again lol, thx a lot man.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimdandy and a1fox3
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes