a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mega link.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This folder/file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities.
Reported to mods.

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Mega link.

Reported to mods.
Child Exploitation Material
Are you freaking kidding me? With the exception of people using Lexville or edited vanilla files, nobody gets below 18+ that I've seen. I would love to know where this is coming from if it is the reasoning behind the termination since that means lolis can be found without Lexville or editing vanilla files and I would love to know how to do it for my next run on 1.10.

Violent Extremism
Okay, fair point on this one, maybe, though I have never seen an act of violence in game. Assuming this is the reason for termination, of course.

Bestiality
I would love to know where they got this idea and where this content is even located if true, and assuming this is the reason behind the termination, considering I've been playing since 1.9.4 and never saw animals involved.

In short, two of those aren't even in the game, one unless it is specifically changed by the player, and I'm not even sure on the third, I have yet to see any "violent" action in a game entirely about either romancing or corrupting people through non-violent means. This sounds like some troll or white knight on a crusade, so they should be prepared to redo these links multiple times because these kinds of people are persistent.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you freaking kidding me? With the exception of people using Lexville or edited vanilla files, nobody gets below 18+ that I've seen. I would love to know where this is coming from if it is the reasoning behind the termination since that means lolis can be found without Lexville or editing vanilla files and I would love to know how to do it for my next run on 1.10.

Okay, fair point on this one, maybe, though I have never seen an act of violence in game. Assuming this is the reason for termination, of course.

I would love to know where they got this idea and where this content is even located if true, and assuming this is the reason behind the termination, considering I've been playing since 1.9.4 and never saw animals involved.

In short, two of those aren't even in the game, one unless it is specifically changed by the player, and I'm not even sure on the third, I have yet to see any "violent" action in a game entirely about either romancing or corrupting people through non-violent means. This sounds like some troll or white knight on a crusade, so they should be prepared to redo these links multiple times because these kinds of people are persistent.
That is just the response giving for when 1 or more rules where violated.
If you have played HHS vanilla then there are a few 16 yo in the game at the start of the game, but they are very hard to get anything from them before they turn 18.
Anyone can change the starting age but its not that way in the vanilla game.

So I agree there is no reason for the file to be blocked by mega.

Reactions: Rexaureus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That is just the response giving for when 1 or more rules where violated.
If you have played HHS vanilla then there are a few 16 yo in the game at the start of the game, but they are very hard to get anything from them before they turn 18.
Anyone can change the starting age but its not that way in the vanilla game.

So I agree there is no reason for the file to be blocked by mega.
They typically specify when a certain kind of infraction is noted, like copyright infringement has a different message. I have never noticed these 16 yo characters, there must not be that many and these select few must not have been at the same room when I was there and checking the list on the side. I thought it was entirely randomized other than characters with quests and events specific to them. To be fair, I wouldn't even notice their age without actively checking and I typically only do that with a modded game that allows for a wider range of ages so that I am pulling from a specific age group that I was targeting at the time. Particularly with Lexville active since I love to pull every character I can of a specific age group into being a slave using its slave functions.

Oct 18, 2018
Sexual violence is violence. This game includes various flavors of non-consensual sex, from mind control, to groping and raping someone on a train, to drugging people, to tying someone up in your basement and punishing them. The player can also get beat up in a couple of scenarios.

Reactions: alex2011

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Is there a way to cheat in this game? or a save? I just got tired of spending so much time without any progress.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Is there a way to cheat in this game? or a save? I just got tired of spending so much time without any progress.
Have you noticed the Debug button, right next to settings in the lower right corner? Lots of options to cheat, if that's what you are looking for. Can be confusing at first...but you will get the hang of it. Start with the console at the bottom and type in "Add" or "Set" for a list of options and stats you can change... then browse through individual stats up top. If you add too much money, you will be lowkeyed accused of embezzlement during your monthly reeviews...so only add what you need, when you need it. just as a warning ;)

Last edited:

MidKnight

Jun 12, 2017
Game won't focus, the game's loaded onto the taskbar, I can see the intro screen by the alt+tab key combination, though it seems I can't open it try as I may.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Game won't focus, the game's loaded onto the taskbar, I can see the intro screen by the alt+tab key combination, though it seems I can't open it try as I may.
Sounds like its just frozen, it does weird things when it does...only thing you can do is shut it down and restart.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
For some reason when attempting to have sex, it keeps merely offering "Rethink my options" - what would result in that?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes