Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I have 100 lockpick but I can't pick any locks. Did I miss a step somewhere in between?
Do you fail the minigame or what?
If you don't see any option, visit the Security shop, buy a lockpick, and bring it with you.

Edit: not sure if you need to complete the event chain (eat at the restaurant, read the newspaper, bring it with you, confront the thief). According to the Wiki, it wasn't mandatory in the previous releases.

Last edited:

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
If you don't see any option, visit the Security shop, buy a lockpick, and bring it with you.

Edit: not sure if you need to complete the event chain (eat at the restaurant, read the newspaper, bring it with you, confront the thief). According to the Wiki, it wasn't mandatory in the previous releases.
Pretty sure I passed it, and I still have thief's lockpick with me. Dropping it and buying new one does not help. Playing beta version with bugfix posted in OP. Here is a save if someone wants to check.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Pretty sure I passed it, and I still have thief's lockpick with me. Dropping it and buying new one does not help. Playing beta version with bugfix posted in OP. Here is a save if someone wants to check.
It was always mandatory to get the and read the newspaper, best to read it at home.
The newspaper triggers a few quest including the lock picking one then you need to catch the thief trying to pickpocket someone at the park and ask him for training.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Are you able to practice lock picking with the thief and able to unlock the lock?
I did it at the very beginning. Right now I think I reached a point when I can't get any more training. Feel free to try save I posted above and see where problem may be. I could also try to play the game again from the beginning, but then I request at least a day to replay everything.

Last edited:

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-0-public-beta-sp1-sp4-hhs.1016/post-6768035

Latest SP probably removed dependency on Ginny based on release notes, but you still need to visit CS classes (not just computer lab). Although at the stage with higher lust Keller is likely to be doing Sex ed classes and CS classes are not active.

Can you give me the chain of actions that I have to do that I am lost if you know it or if someone knows it please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quoted the wrong post and have it fixed now.
I did it at the very beginning. Right now I think I reached a point when I can't get any more training. Feel free to try save I posted above and see where problem may be. I could also try to play the game again from the beginning, but then I request at least a day to replay everything.
I tried your save and can not even try to lockpick, this is telling me you may have either cheated it up or you installed the updates wrong.

I would recommend you re-download the game and start new because you save is broken in some way or another.
If you cheated I would also recommend you only cheat money and only cheat other parts of the game once you can do things in the game first.

Last edited:

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
I tried your save and can not even try to lockpick, this is telling me you may have either cheated it up or you installed the updates wrong.

I would recommend you re-download the game and start new because you save is broken in some way or another.
If you cheated I would also recommend you only cheat money and only cheat other parts of the game once you can do things in the game first.
Mine is 100% without cheating, I don't know how to use debugging and still can't make the SPE club activate
that is why I ask for the chain of actions necessary to activate the club
I downloaded the game and then I started playing and still I can't activate it because I don't know what to do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mine is 100% without cheating, I don't know how to use debugging and still can't make the SPE club activate
that is why I ask for the chain of actions necessary to activate the club
I downloaded the game and then I started playing and still I can't activate it because I don't know what to do
I am not familiar with what SPE means.

Sorry quoted the wrong post.

I assume that was to me. No cheats. Will try to install again, I guess I did something wrong.
Yes it was for you and I have fixed my post to show now.

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
I am not familiar with what SPE means.

Sorry quoted the wrong post.

Yes it was for you and I have fixed my post to show now.
The SPE is the Secret Panty Exchange Club and I'm trying to unlock the club but I can't and I'm wondering if they can help me or the chain of actions needed to get the club

Oct 18, 2018
I don't know how to use debugging and still can't make the SPE club activate that is why I ask for the chain of actions necessary to activate the club
You need to acquire and then upgrade the computer lab before you can do that, IIRC. If the options aren't appearing, make sure you actually go in there and hang around until your character starts to get some ideas.

skeleton52

Oct 20, 2018
You need to acquire and then upgrade the computer lab before you can do that, IIRC. If the options aren't appearing, make sure you actually go in there and hang around until your character starts to get some ideas.
Which update at the beginning or the 5000 that is unlocked later

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Can you give me the chain of actions that I have to do that I am lost if you know it or if someone knows it please help
after about 20 days of the computer lab being open, you will get the opportunity to upgrade the Lab. about 1 week after the lab has been upgraded, you have to find someone in the lab<class does not need to be in session>.. and that unlocks the SPE. Bonus answer: Once SPE is unlocked...visit the school before first class on Tue or Thurs, The cheerleaders should be practicing...then go to the locker room to grab a pair of panties....this is the pair needed to start Teddy Bears with Giny.

Last edited:

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Already answered a dozen times.
The rest of us searching for the answer (as we are supposed to) only get to see your dickbag response instead of the actual answer. Not everyone spends all day in the HH+ thread reading every post to know exactly where to look.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes