a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it currently worth the effort to corrupt the town?
It's totally up to you if you want it or not.
HHS is playable anyway you want it, you can go totally good and only work on a few girls or go hog wild and work on all of them.

You don't have to work on the town at all but the more students you corrupt to more the town gets corrupted over time.

Jul 29, 2018
It's totally up to you if you want it or not.
HHS is playable anyway you want it, you can go totally good and only work on a few girls or go hog wild and work on all of them.

You don't have to work on the town at all but the more students you corrupt to more the town gets corrupted over time.
I meant more in the sense of "Is there enough content for that part of the game yet?". Takes a lot of effort, and I don't seem to find many "town" events that are not my students.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I meant more in the sense of "Is there enough content for that part of the game yet?". Takes a lot of effort, and I don't seem to find many "town" events that are not my students.
There really is not that much and the town is not really part of the game for quest and content, most of the game is about the school and the town is just added extra but for a small number of quest or things that can be done there.
Or so to me that is.

But like I said the more corrupt you get the school the more corrupt the students will corrupt the town.

Reactions: jimdandy

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a hard one to trigger, but it can be done. There has to be just one girl in the Library...and has like a 30% chance of triggering, or something like that. Some say it's easiest during lunch, I find it easier during class, after having sex with Anastasia Goth in the back room, when she is "recovering" as she can't be in the room either. Either way expect to attempt it for several days before you get it. or save scum... Alt Ideas (Fire the librarian temporarily, Move 1 girl to their own class and send them to the library all day...ie no scheduled class...no idea if this works, but the theory is good)

Last edited:

Vellweb

Nov 27, 2020
I've spent the last 2 hours reloading saves to try to get the changing room spycam, i managed to get it for the bathroom and the computer room and the rooftop, but the changing room hasnt even appeared a single time in the last 2 hours, and the only event i got with amelie cooper in 45 min of reloading for that was her just waiting for her food.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've spent the last 2 hours reloading saves to try to get the changing room spycam, i managed to get it for the bathroom and the computer room and the rooftop, but the changing room hasnt even appeared a single time in the last 2 hours, and the only event i got with amelie cooper in 45 min of reloading for that was her just waiting for her food.
Just go there every day when no one is there and it will happen sooner or later.
Save scumming is not going to work here it is and rng thing that will happen sooner or later.

Oct 18, 2018
I don't know what's going on with you, but are you doing the things you need to be doing? The changeroom spycam option should appear if you stand around in the changeroom during times when your school schedule would have people use it. Amelie's first events all trigger by going to Cooking/Theater/Music clubs when she's in them, and then you have to RNG bumping into her around the school halls a few times (which is the worst part). Keep in mind also that the game often doesn't like you to try to advance events multiple times in the same day, so wait at least one day, if not 3+.

t1181240

Dec 26, 2017
There's a cheat add-on that makes the grind a bit less tedious called SimpleStats.

For those who don't want to create an account in the dev forums it's here as an attachment.

Download SimpleStats.zip from the bottom of the attachments.
Extract the archive and copy the "Schools" folder in the vanilla version. The only overwritten event will make Outfit Level changes possible. Nothing more, nothing less.
With MO: Extract the archive into the "ModOrganizer\Mods" folder.
In an existing game choose: Debug -> Reload Events -> Add Changed Events -> Refresh Files

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Here some new questions:

How to trigger teaching "practical sex education"?

For my own basement can I release the girls at a certain time?

For the school basement I guess it can only be "used" after passing "basement dentention" in PTA?

I think there's a bug when I tried entering the laundry service in the Mall after 10pm (not sure about the exact time, but all other stores where closed much earlier) game crashed.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Here some new questions:

For the school basement I guess it can only be "used" after passing "basement dentention" in PTA?

I think there's a bug when I tried entering the laundry service in the Mall after 10pm (not sure about the exact time, but all other stores where closed much earlier) game crashed.
unlock Theoretical Sex Ed and make sure Keller is the only teacher. After a couple weeks Keller will suggest Practical...and then that can be voted on. Due to newer updates you may need a certain level of corruption before keller will suggest it, idk.

Yes, after they are completely broken, and their Corruption and Loyalty reach a certain threshold, you will get the option to release them. If you fed them enough(at least once a day) they will go back to school the following week. If you didn't feed them enough they will move away and never see them again.

For the school basement I guess it can only be "used" after passing "basement detention" in PTA?
Correct, It is also used for Bondage class, which becomes available a week or two after Practical sex ed is passed and used. and Bondage club available a week or 2 after Bondage class.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, I always found lockpicking to be annoying in the game. I normaly edit the event to make a fail equal a sucess and just don't bother increasing the skill.
I know this quote is from a long time ago but could someone please tell me exactly how this is done? I can't get 'console comand' to do anything. I know many things can be adjusted using various aspects of debug but I can't find anything to relate to lockpicking. Thanks in advance for any help.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Open the launcher
Load your game
Debug tool
Debug Events
FunctionLibrary
FunctionLibrary\Location\BreakInMain.ve.xml
Drag all three output from Balancing Minigame to Sucess
Delete the others box
1637108546275.png

I learned that the tricks is to use the mouse. It's near impossible with the keyboard.

Reactions: Heavy3
Oct 18, 2018
You know, what does reputation even matter? I get that it's important for keeping your cash flow going from the state (especially early on), but once you're going full tilt corruption, do you have a reason to upkeep it?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
You know, what does reputation even matter? I get that it's important for keeping your cash flow going from the state (especially early on), but once you're going full tilt corruption, do you have a reason to upkeep it?
not exactly sure, bit I think Reputation 0 = Game over

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I know this quote is from a long time ago but could someone please tell me exactly how this is done? I can't get 'console comand' to do anything. I know many things can be adjusted using various aspects of debug but I can't find anything to relate to lockpicking. Thanks in advance for any help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes