trees

Dec 4, 2018
So how critical is it to have everyone in class from day 1? Because I kind of only just realized three days in that I never actually assigned half my students any subjects.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So how critical is it to have everyone in class from day 1? Because I kind of only just realized three days in that I never actually assigned half my students any subjects.
It no problem just get them in the classes and your okay.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So I got the first event with the thief in the park, but now the option to learn lockpicking from him isn't coming up. Do I have to not demand the purse back during that event to make that work, or am I just missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I got the first event with the thief in the park, but now the option to learn lockpicking from him isn't coming up. Do I have to not demand the purse back during that event to make that work, or am I just missing something?
You confront him and demand that he shows you something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where is the town hall I have to go to at the end of each month, I can't find it.
It should have told you that was the end after the first time you went and did the vote.

You are done with that for now.

ccAnakin

Feb 23, 2018
why HHS site link not working [Field 'error' doesn't have a default value[
had that too at one time : diable your browser add-ons and try again. for me it was a video downloader app. dont ask me why...switched it off and now the forum works again

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Is there a futa maker in the game? Looking for a way to turn males into females and vice versa, without cheats. Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a futa maker in the game? Looking for a way to turn males into females and vice versa, without cheats. Thanks
Without the mod you can only turn women into female futa and males to male futa.

With the mod you can turn all NPC's to one sex either male or female.

Mod is linked to in the first post.

You still need to grind up stats for the chem lab after you buy it and read the book.

Reactions: kpao_e

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Without the mod you can only turn women into female futa and males to male futa.

With the mod you can turn all NPC's to one sex either male or female.

Mod is linked to in the first post.

You still need to grind up stats for the chem lab after you buy it and read the book.
Awesome! I assume I will need to start a new save with the mod active then? Because I have already done the Sierra event and my chem is maxed/fully researched

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Awesome! I assume I will need to start a new save with the mod active then? Because I have already done the Sierra event and my chem is maxed/fully researched
Maybe not, the mod returns the ability back the way it was a few updates ago that had both so it still may work.

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Maybe not, the mod returns the ability back the way it was a few updates ago that had both so it still may work.
Yep it works perfectly. All I had to do was Debug > Reload Events > Add Changed Events, and now I can research both drugs. Thanks again!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I you study chemistry enough and spend time in the chem lab, you can eventually make breast growth / shrink drugs, penis growth /shrink drugs, male and female futa maker drugs (turns a male or female into a futa, breasts and vagina on males, penis on females) and male and female futa cure drugs ( turns a futa into either male or female, does not have to be the sex they started at, useful to create a school full of girls, if that's what you want)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I you study chemistry enough and spend time in the chem lab, you can eventually make breast growth / shrink drugs, penis growth /shrink drugs, male and female futa maker drugs (turns a male or female into a futa, breasts and vagina on males, penis on females) and male and female futa cure drugs ( turns a futa into either male or female, does not have to be the sex they started at, useful to create a school full of girls, if that's what you want)
You use to be able to do that now you need a mod to turn the school to one sex because you only get 1 type of cure when you help the girl to become a girl and this cure will not work on male futa's.

Without the mod you can change male futa's back to male and female futa's back to female.
You can not change a female futa to male and you can not change a male futa to female without the mod.

I think it was version 1.9.3 that you could do it but in 1.9.4 they change it and now we need a mod to change everyone to 1 sex.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well, you see, that's your problem. You can't turn Sierra into a girl during her quest, you need to accept her as she is, then you get to learn both types of drugs and you can turn her later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, you see, that's your problem. You can't turn Sierra into a girl during her quest, you need to accept her as she is, then you get to learn both types of drugs and you can turn her later.
That's not how my game works, I tell her I will help her become a full girl and it will happen but I can not make males into girls without the mod because of the changes that was made in v 1.9.4.

Without the mod you can not change males to females or females into males you only get 1 type of cure and its the one you go for with Sierra.

After thinking about it you maybe right but I don't do gay shit and never will.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So what exactly are the checks I need to be looking for to get the cabaret bar built? I tried using debugger to put Loyalty at 100, corruption at 100, willpower at 0, inhibition at 100, etc, but I still get the huge rep hit and Stacy refuses to build the bar. Is it a friendship points trigger I'm missing, or is it something else I need to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So what exactly are the checks I need to be looking for to get the cabaret bar built? I tried using debugger to put Loyalty at 100, corruption at 100, willpower at 0, inhibition at 100, etc, but I still get the huge rep hit and Stacy refuses to build the bar. Is it a friendship points trigger I'm missing, or is it something else I need to do?
You must have Stacy relationship with MC at max and her corruption level needs to be up also but how much I don't remember.
A few dates with her and her being in skimpy clothes is what does it for me.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes