Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is it possible to somehow discern update compatibility with an existing playthrough? For example, if it says "works with a caveat", does that mean "start a new game or you won't see any changes" or "start a new game or you're going to crash the game and/or corrupt the save"?

In my case, it's #25: I'm done tutoring Rie. Would installing that update mean I'm going to break the save or simply see no changes mid-game? That is the kind of "compatibility" I'm interested in being able to figure out without having to ask that about every single update going forward.

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a way to trun off lockpicking nin game because it is just to hard to do it is total bs it should not be in game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to somehow discern update compatibility with an existing playthrough? For example, if it says "works with a caveat", does that mean "start a new game or you won't see any changes" or "start a new game or you're going to crash the game and/or corrupt the save"?

In my case, it's #25: I'm done tutoring Rie. Would installing that update mean I'm going to break the save or simply see no changes mid-game? That is the kind of "compatibility" I'm interested in being able to figure out without having to ask that about every single update going forward.
It stats the "caveat" on the update if there is one.

As for what it means I have no idea on that, if it will blow up your game or not your guess is as good as mine.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I can't do PTA meetings. Gone in every day at the right time, no one there. No where to schedule them myself either.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I can't do PTA meetings. Gone in every day at the right time, no one there. No where to schedule them myself either.
You need a personal assistant (Lydia) or secretary (Susan) on staff to schedule the meetings for you. You tallk to them during the school day and they will set it up for the following day at 6 pm in the meeting room accessed from your office. You have until about 6:30 pm to get there before the PTA gets pissed and leaves and you get a call telling you that.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I got that now. Now my problem is everyone wants nude dress code, EVERYONE, but it's never an option in meetings. Sexy is as far as I've gotten.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Also, glitch with bondage club? Went to the right place at the right time, and... Nothing. My basement had nothing going on during club hours. Also can't upgrade chemistry, no options are there. And no, I didn't use debug to do it early... I don't know HOW to increase skills that way.

Reactions: somethingstupidalt

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
@andy6915 nude uniform AFTER full route photoshoping, you must finish work with Ruby Valentine.
Chemistry upgrade after purchase chem class, inspect it and in school purchases option appearing point "chemistry lab".
Bondage club after PTA vote, you must have decent stage of corruptions.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I apparently need to find a newspaper to meet someone to start the photoshop event. Great plan... EXCEPT THERE IS NO NEWSPAPER ANYWHERE IN THIS GAME.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
@andy6915 nude uniform AFTER full route photoshoping, you must finish work with Ruby Valentine.
Chemistry upgrade after purchase chem class, inspect it and in school purchases option appearing point "chemistry lab".
Bondage club after PTA vote, you must have decent stage of corruptions.
Literally everything is upgraded to max, last I checked. And why can't the bondage club be found, despite it having 20 freaking members?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Okay, finally someone elsewhere said where to find the darn newspaper. How the heck could I figure that out by myself? Still can't find bondage club though. Oh, and still can't use the chem lab despite max upgrade.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
I apparently need to find a newspaper to meet someone to start the photoshop event. Great plan... EXCEPT THERE IS NO NEWSPAPER ANYWHERE IN THIS GAME.
It's in the restaurant. You need to eat there and then you'll have the option of checking the newspaper, which you can then take with you when you're done eating.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Literally everything is upgraded to max, last I checked. And why can't the bondage club be found, despite it having 20 freaking members?
After investigate Samantha Keller, appears option bribe/build school basement. In basement is locates bondage club.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
im honestly have trouble trying to play the game at its fullest due to the files being corrupted during the extraction (highest i saw was almost 14k corrupted files) and the weirdest of all, when i try to extract 2 text documents... i somehow extracting the entire game (or so it looks like to me)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
im honestly have trouble trying to play the game at its fullest due to the files being corrupted during the extraction (highest i saw was almost 14k corrupted files) and the weirdest of all, when i try to extract 2 text documents... i somehow extracting the entire game (or so it looks like to me)
They use the newest 7zip or WinRAR to pack up the game and you need the newest to unpack it correctly.

If this is not the problem then your computer has problems.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
They use the newest 7zip or WinRAR to pack up the game and you need the newest to unpack it correctly.

If this is not the problem then your computer has problems.
i updated winrar and yeah something wrong with my computer :p

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes