Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
I must be retarded but I cant get to the PTA meeting and cant find that stupid school on the map! The UI is pretty wonky tho.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where is the pregnancy content in this game?
There is only 1 girl that you can get pregnant and it can happen 3-4 times each year.
You must rescue and refuse the money from the kidnapped girl from your school.
You must walk outside the school grounds at lunch and do not approach the girl eating lunch outside of the fence.

I hope getting girls pregnant will be open for all of them soon but who knows what will happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a bug for thief in park?
cant progress this route
Nope no bug but you must first find the newspaper and read every thing in it the several days to maybe 2-3 weeks later you will see him in the park.

If you cheat money you will never find it.

shash

May 31, 2017
Nope no bug but you must first find the newspaper and read every thing in it the several days to maybe 2-3 weeks later you will see him in the park.

If you cheat money you will never find it.
how to find the newspaper, i cant seem to find it

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any long-term benefit to the Student+Teacher relationship policy? I can't figure out its purpose outside the event chain used to unlock it.......not sure about Student+Student, either, now, although I think that one does enable various mini-events here and there.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone help me with a problem i'm having with the Peter + Susan route? I've basically finished it, but I can't visit their house at 23:00 for a "date" anymore, it keeps saying that I forgot a camera even though I have a DSLR in my inventory. What might be a problem is that in the inventory it says that the DSLR is gift wrapped for someone special.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me with a problem i'm having with the Peter + Susan route? I've basically finished it, but I can't visit their house at 23:00 for a "date" anymore, it keeps saying that I forgot a camera even though I have a DSLR in my inventory. What might be a problem is that in the inventory it says that the DSLR is gift wrapped for someone special.
I don't remember but have you tried putting a spy cam in there house or in your inventory?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I don't remember but have you tried putting a spy cam in there house or in your inventory?
I have several in my inventory and there's no option to put a camera anywhere in their house. I'm stumped because I didn't need to buy a camera or anything while corrupting her, I assume the MC just used the camera on his smartphone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have several in my inventory and there's no option to put a camera anywhere in their house. I'm stumped because I didn't need to buy a camera or anything while corrupting her, I assume the MC just used the camera on his smartphone.
That quest is kinda buggy right now and I think they are trying to fix it for the next build.

shash

May 31, 2017
i had same problem, buy spy cam then its ok

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes