Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
You can only unlock her powers by letting her get fucked by monsters. And the true good end is also unlocked by letting her get fucked by everyone.

The setting is obviously whimsical and horny so there isn't any actual more melodramatic cuckshit to it. But it does try to play out some ntresque scenarios by making the MC shout out in jealousy and frustration at seeing the girl get fucked even if she does always come back to him in the end.
She gets dicked by but not limited to:
  • kappas and their king
  • becomes a stripper and ends it in an on-stage offscreen orgy
  • becomes a literal onahole that gets fucked
  • gets fucked by ikemen harpies
  • gets fucked by monkeys and their king
  • becomes a literal bike and gets ridden by dozens of bikers
  • Etc. Etc. Etc.

MC gets to fuck her too but as sloppy seconds after the monster have gotten their way with her. But there also vanilla scenes too.
Though it's all okay in the end because... well you'll find out if you play it.
Wow... and on top of that, it's a game with weak main character and strong woman, as far as I saw in the first ten minutes...

*sigh*

Alice Soft turned a wrong way...

Reactions: DaiReth

quyngu1402

May 26, 2022
who can help me pleas, i can't save game, can't use config, maybe when i play 1 tab error suddenly appeared. when i click the button have ?? in right the game will freeze and not work a35ab8c8-b835-41f9-a1a5-d741b94fb463.png a35ab8c8-b835-41f9-a1a5-d741b94fb463.png

Sep 14, 2023
Good game. Gameplay and writing are fun. Not big on NTR, but I love Zankuro's work so I can deal with it. Speaking of Zankuro, I hope they are doing better. Anyway, thanks for the upload.
In case you didn't know at this point, the game needs either your PC's locale set to JP or a JP locale emulator otherwise it will always crash at certain times. The game is in English, yes; however, the game's code is likely not.

A B C

Jul 8, 2023
Anyone got any suggestions for games similar to Zankuro's style? I love the shortstacks and artstyle.
Zankuro is beyond this world. Their tots and lolis are the nastiest and sluttiest girls my dick has ever faced, but it's not hard to find something like them. Just go to some of those Asian sites like Fanbox or Ci-en and you will find a lot of them. Zankuro are the ones that appear on the ground, but a multitude of others are out there.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
this game could have come with Locale Emulator already in it becuse the amount of crashes it has ain't a joke

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
100% Save

Complete Save attached to this post

Full Save

Just making this visible, as I would have wanted it when I was looking for one <3

Found this at in the comments

I assume you just want a full gallery save? You should be able to watch the endings there too.

I didn't bother with grabbing my own as this one has been floating around a while, it should be fine. You put the unzipped contents in Documents\AliceSoft\HENTAI LABYRINTH\SaveData and your galleries should be 100% unlocked.

View attachment HentaiLabyrinth-SaveData.zip

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\AliceSoft\HENTAI LABYRINTH\SaveData should do the trick and your Collection and Reminiscence will look like:

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Too bad so many replays crash at some point. And the pixelization. Might as well check out zankuro on gelbooru.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
How can I even lose a fight so that I get a h scene? I thought it was just the wrong enemies, but I also lost against kappa and the game directly says they'll have fun with heroine if spotted, but still, no h scene.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes