Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Am I missing somthing or is there seriously no map of areas you have explored?
Then we are missing it together at least, is honestly one of the main reasons I am starting to get hesitant to continue playing even. Game is otherwise fun and all, but it is super annoying to try and keep track of where you have, or haven't been, specially between session. Though tbh I would probably prefer a more RPGM-style map and movement system in general

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
crash during menfolk scene, bummer. save often to avoid crash and run the game with japanese locale if still crashing

Reactions: lidinx

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
geez didnt realize this game is bout cuck, im fan of alicesoft but damn ntr, not a fan of sharing my hole. delete i go

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Then we are missing it together at least, is honestly one of the main reasons I am starting to get hesitant to continue playing even. Game is otherwise fun and all, but it is super annoying to try and keep track of where you have, or haven't been, specially between session. Though tbh I would probably prefer a more RPGM-style map and movement system in general
I would be fine if it was more static distance grids making it easier to remember, but this is just insane. Are they expecting us to take out pen and paper and draw up maps in a game from 2022? And with the uneven distances making it much more difficult. With interlinking zones all over the place, this is the first game to every repel me with navigation, everything else I love about it, but navigating is just so jarring with the node based movement and lack of a map.

Reactions: DaiReth and Gummiel

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
A couple scenes crash the game most of them I've found in the later half of the list (mostly because I thought they looked a little more interesting).

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
A couple scenes crash the game most of them I've found in the later half of the list (mostly because I thought they looked a little more interesting).
How one can fix that? I kinda can't advance or is just search what scenes one needs to avoid before there is a new version?

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Alright guy, i give up. This game is a f#cking purge...Too much grind, too much dedication/ efforts and for what???? Barely any sex scenes or lewd? The ratio is f#uck up and stressfull, i won't continue playing this game that's why i will share my save where i manage to upgrade my mc to a decent lvl with enough good stuff for those who wish to finish this game. Please, if someone got anycheat or even better the gallery unlock or again a save with everything completed then be my freaking savior. Good luck!

anasigy

Nov 17, 2021
Alright guy, i give up. This game is a f#cking purge...Too much grind, too much dedication/ efforts and for what???? Barely any sex scenes or lewd? The ratio is f#uck up and stressfull, i won't continue playing this game that's why i will share my save where i manage to upgrade my mc to a decent lvl with enough good stuff for those who wish to finish this game. Please, if someone got anycheat or even better the gallery unlock or again a save with everything completed then be my freaking savior. Good luck!

rowbro

Mar 28, 2020
i fought the octopus king but i did not get the octo transformation. i did however get kappa, mermaid and the weird food transformation

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
i fought the octopus king but i did not get the octo transformation. i did however get kappa, mermaid and the weird food transformation
In order to get the transformation you need to take his side against the Kansaians, report that the Kansaians really had the buttball, and then visit him again. Then he'll fuck the Girl and you'll have the transformation.
It may be too late if you already got mermaid though.

Apr 21, 2020
refuse octo king request and visit him again to accept the quest.
it's basically triggered on second visit when you are not on friendly / ally term with him.

Oct 8, 2019
im sorry im kinda new to this buy how can i find a japanise locale and emulator to fix mine
Quick explanation, computers have a standard that they use to figure out what letters and symbols to use called unicode. Instead of "!", a computer sees U+0021. If some text doesn't use unicode like this, the computer defaults to your system locale to try and figure out what it is. So if you're running a japanese game with japanese characters in the file names your computer can't find stuff without being in japanese locale.

Locale emulator is a tool made to run particular programs in different locales without changing your computer's system locale entirely. Search "locale emulator" and follow the instructions from the first link. xupefei.github

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I started this game and chilling on it but sometimes it reminds me of "Dark souls like" game because there is a button (attack/kill) on many map what if you kill everyone possible do you get any specific achievement like in the fish village you kill all fish what will happens ? etc... feel free to spoil me idc. ty

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes