ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
If you got the ending where you can either abandon her or love her then you didn't get the true/best ending. I got all the transformations and didn't get the ending where she was happy too.
Yeah, my ending was different from yours, but I'm not sure what we did differently. My transformations weren't at max level if that means anything.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Anyone happen to know where the shadow man is located in Kids land? I've done the fight with all the macaroons, but I don't seem to run across any other scenes. Been through the brother territory, macaroon territory, candy maze, grand plaza,...

EDIT: Forgot to check out the ice cream shop, just ran into Brother there

Last edited:

hkhjk

Apr 18, 2020
Okay, I hasten to report that the game is broken.
In any of the options, when playing certain cut scenes, the game just crashes! I repeat, she behaves like this regardless of the option: even with her saves, even with others, even in real time in the game. I put the game on each of the disks, including the system disk - zero effect.
A thousand thanks to anyone who can tell what's the matter, I still want to play the game normally.

Last edited:

Makeiks

Jul 26, 2017
Okay, I hasten to report that the game is broken.
In any of the options, when playing certain cut scenes, the game just crashes! I repeat, she behaves like this regardless of the option: even with her saves, even with others, even in real time in the game. I put the game on each of the disks, including the system disk - zero effect.
A thousand thanks to anyone who can tell what's the matter, I still want to play the game normally.
when ever i watch any scene at the gallery my game crush any fix ? plis help
From the store
Necessary Settings:The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.

I use locale emulator

Dori-2

Dec 21, 2019
Seeing her Plump Ass from behind for the whole game & Spank Her Ass. Love it

I Love the Girl & This game is Amazing

Apr 1, 2023
So. My game crash even i go back and go to a different path. I'm rn thinking about solving solution with money by buying the official one in DLsite but I really not sure if it will work or not if the problem wasnt at game file then its mean the problem is my pc.

SO does anyone that face same problem with me know how to fix it yet?

Makeiks

Jul 26, 2017
So. My game crash even i go back and go to a different path. I'm rn thinking about solving solution with money by buying the official one in DLsite but I really not sure if it will work or not if the problem wasnt at game file then its mean the problem is my pc.

SO does anyone that face same problem with me know how to fix it yet?
Just to be sure are using locate emulator? If not that may solve your problem.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
oh crap I downloaded it and played it for a long time luckily I didn't get to the NTR scenes. I just saw the comments and I see that this genre of netorare will not only be for when some monster defeats you, but that there will always be or it will be necessary to level up... so they only put the male protagonist to screw the player and you feel like one shit

I better delete it right now although the game is very well done its art and setting in addition to the sounds but I don't like netorare

309248135_553669616520690_6289337663440738558_n.jpg

Jan 2, 2022
Well reading the dlsite description related to the girl it says " (It is also possible to play to prevent her from sleeping with others and make her your own.) ".

I haven't played the game so I can't verify it but based on the game description I would say that she having sex with others should be avoidable.
HURRAH HURRAH REJOICE

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes